AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
An app I have that tells you the best time to go to the bathroom said Hawkeye doing a test run was the best time to go, I didn't get back until they found out there were 3 stones in New York in 2012. Did I really miss any important dialogue?

Did you miss the Cap vs. Cap fight or the Hail Hydra or the Ancient one? because if you did... you missed some good shyt. :whew:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
And....their quality is super trash. This isn’t even a DC vs MCU thing, that conversation ceases to even exist anymore. I saw how much Aquaman did, and figured, maybe it could be good, I watched it last week.....:lolbron:those movies, somehow, with what Marvel is doing on screen, these DC movies still have the quality of the first 2 X-men movies. It was like watching the leaked, unfinished version of the Wolverine origin film, remember that, with Deadpool all fukking botchy?

well everyone else is praising James Wan for his visuals except for you. :mjlol: You sound like a retard, too bad Tony didn't turn you into dust :mjlol:

Look how pathetic you are, stanning franchises. You gotta be a cac.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
You still talking about "wars" huh? :mjlol: Bruh, All the money Captain Marvel made related to the tie ins to End Game and Aquaman has still made more. You're talking about Shazam grossing way less of course it did but it is still going to make more money than many of the Phase I movies and it only cost $100M to make.

I'm not engaging in your dumb war thing as I watch all movies regardless of brand, I just gotta point out the obvious. Back as you were :manny:

I get it, I’m an easy target for you:ehh:

Yep.... and certain cats are still talking what they talking too.

But I’m gonna chalk it up that you either typically purposely ignored them or didn’t see what the said..... which too was obvious :yeshrug:

If you believe that Shazaam is going to make more than the phase one movies, I’m taking it you believe CM will make more than Aquaman :manny:

But whatever :hubie:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I get it, I’m an easy target for you:ehh:

Yep.... and certain cats are still talking what they talking too.

But I’m gonna chalk it up that you either typically purposely ignored them or didn’t see what the said..... which too was obvious :yeshrug:

If you believe that Shazaam is going to make more than the phase one movies, I’m taking it you believe CM will make more than Aquaman :manny:

But whatever :hubie:

I have no idea what you are asking me, I'm in here trying to discuss End Game and you're in here talkin bout all this other shyt :camby:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
I have no idea what you are asking me, I'm in here trying to discuss End Game and you're in here talkin bout all this other shyt :camby:

You came for me first...:gucci:

Just end this and let it be:hubie:

Matter fact.... let’s give each other a 90 day break

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Side note about @Ironman I don't know if it was digitally altered but Tony look like he lost A LOT of weight for this role... Downey Jr. was tremendous throughout the entire movie, he went in.. it's hard to find a serious actor like him and then have him go all the way in on a comic movie, he blessed us for 10+ years. It's tough to see him go but without him none of this is possible so a final :salute: to dude..

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
And Fiege looked at the numbers and said “Bob, I’m about to get my comic book nerd on, I’m gonna have Deadpool fukk Minnie doggie, and say fukk....on Disney, and you gonnnn luh it, get it? got it? Good”

I just want my Rated R, Nic Cage starring Ghost Rider.:lolbron:

Hire them Crank boys Fiegie!:russ:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Red skull watching hawkeye and black widow argue about who gonna jump like
tenor.gif

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Some of yall just hate women point blank period. I bet yall are mad that it was two woman that could have ended Thanos by themselves. Scarlett Witch and Captain Marvel.

They finally showed Wanda's true power levels which was GREAT to see. I don't know about her or Captain Marvel ending Thanos, Thanos made pretty quick work of Carol and sent her away. I don't think there's any one hero that can end Thanos by themselves. They needed the stones and the snap, just ask Strange. If they could do it themselves then they'd just do it themselves... no war needed..

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
i gotta laugh at these people getting spoiled by athletes and shyt on social media. Why the fukk would you even go on social media before u seen the movie if it's that important to you. I stayed away from most of the net and if anyone in my circle started to talk End Game I said "shut up, I don't wanna discuss it yet" :mjlol: