AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan

Great recap/review by kevin smith, its a hour n change long but i appreciate the movie the way he did and ill leave it at that

Keven Smith is just one of those dudes who can entertain you by talking about anything.

I get that but just saying it was underwhelming. For a 3 hr movie they could have spent a little more time on the return of the Hulk.
Well if we've keeping this movie 3 hours, what would you cut out of the movie to make room for them to do more exploration on the return of the Hulk?

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
From what I understand outside of those, GOTG3, Eternals, Cap Marvel 2, and Shang Chi or whatever the martial arts dude is called.

Black Panther 2 and Spider-Man Far From Home I'll be seeing for sure, day 1. GOTG3 is a long ways away they haven't started shooting yet. All them others I'll have to see..

I'm honestly just waiting on X-Men at this point :beli: gonna be years tho. :sadbron:

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
How fast can CPT Marvel fly? Was it explained her her movie? Tony should have been out of oxygen from her rescue mission.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
No, he saw Strange finger wavering man. He knew what time it was. He had to sacrifice himself and he did. Strange don't get shook like that. It's the only way it could happen and Stark did it. :salute:
Plus Howard Stark basically foreshadowed it during their conversation on the elevator.

He said something about being too selfish to sacrifice himself for the greater good

I wish I could remember the exact quote

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Plus Howard Stark basically foreshadowed it during their conversation on the elevator.

He said something about being too selfish to sacrifice himself for the greater good

I wish I could remember the exact quote
I can't remember it either but he said he didn't want a son because his son would be like him and unable to sacrifice his personal happiness for the greater good.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Are we talking quality or money?
Yea DC has turned that corner (coincidentally doing opposite what they intended to do and then done from the start) but then their next thing went right back to a struggle and will be their worst grossing project.

Marvel has catapulted to an entirely completely different level where there really is no place to compare anymore and they been consistent

And it’s cool to hope or believe WW2 will do a bigger number but CM did bigger than that with its billion and growing. Where’s the belief coming from that it’s not gonna crush WW2 and do a bigger number as well?

Everyone wants MOS2, but that’s not gonna be announced till it is, I wouldnt bet my life on it

With Guardians 3 (possibly with Thor now)
A potential Thor 4 (that’s been hinted)
BP 2
Dr Strange2
And then any new shyt that gonna be announced it’s practically impossible for this ship to sink at this point over the next 5 years till they introduce the new additions

This is life now, not everyone has to love it, but everyone just gonna have to accept it

You still talking about "wars" huh? :mjlol: Bruh, All the money Captain Marvel made related to the tie ins to End Game and Aquaman has still made more. You're talking about Shazam grossing way less of course it did but it is still going to make more money than many of the Phase I movies and it only cost $100M to make.

I'm not engaging in your dumb war thing as I watch all movies regardless of brand, I just gotta point out the obvious. Back as you were :manny:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I don't know about other people but I said I want DC to catch on some positive shyt.

That one dude is often triggered. Everyone else seems to be fine with any movie existing.

On to other topics,

they obviously made something out of Loki and the tesseract, he's still alive in this timeline to some degree or it's an alternate timeline but he can probably travel different timelines and shyt so you can pencil Loki back in as being a major villain in the MCU and of course he got his TV project in the works.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
It doesn't need "saving" their movies are making a ton of money. :dahell:
And....their quality is super trash. This isn’t even a DC vs MCU thing, that conversation ceases to even exist anymore. I saw how much Aquaman did, and figured, maybe it could be good, I watched it last week.....:lolbron:those movies, somehow, with what Marvel is doing on screen, these DC movies still have the quality of the first 2 X-men movies. It was like watching the leaked, unfinished version of the Wolverine origin film, remember that, with Deadpool all fukking botchy?