vtt6mubykn921.gif

14 million scenarios and you still bytch ass incels in every one of em:mjlit:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
How did hawkeye bring bk thr soul stone when the collector showed that if any regular person holds a stone they die right away, peter quill nearly died right away n he is half god
Thats just the power stone. Nick fury held the tesserack in his hand in avengers 1 without dying, so did red skull.
Thors girlfriend had the reality stone inside her for an entire movie.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
yea they forced the fukk outta that scene
dont yall come at me wit no gotdamn incel shyt either
it aint like dat
I thought it was cool, obvious pandering, but how could that incite a dislike? I don’t get it. If they had all flying characters team up I would have loved that too :manny:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
All I fukking want is a Doomwar story line.... bring in X Men, make it X men vs Wakanda with Doom pulling puppet strings....

Then maybe secret invasion and we finally have Spider-Man and Wolverine on screen at the same time?

The Fire

way more chemical than political
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
We won't see X-Men or FF until 2025

The next phase will be captain marvel lead avengers
The new team will be
Antman an wasp
Hulk and war machine

Thor is now with the guardians
Hulk is all but neutered
all of this is gay as hell except for guardians + Thor, spidey and black panther

The Fire

way more chemical than political
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
I'm kinda upset we didn't get Worldbreaker Hulk in some capacity. Can't have nobody stealing Captain Marvel's thunder, I guess.

Speaking of thunder, when that nikka Thor summoned Stormbreaker and Mjolnir at the same damn time...:wow:
Tired of bytch ass Hulk in the MCU being a p*ssy in every movie
Btw captain marvel barely had any thunder in this movie...it could’ve done with her firepower

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Major Complaint: That wasn't time travel. They were hoping realities.

Minor complaint: Earth metals shouldn't have been able to handle the infinity stones. The whole point of that forge scene in the last movie was that Thanos needed something to contain the power and destroyed it so no one else could make one. But now it's like Iron Man suit can handle it for two snaps.

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
Not really because this theory is one of two theories that have logical reasoning behind it (and Endgame uses both), but both follow the same golden rule of scientifically supported time travel theory.

You cannot alter your direct past, because that past is what leads up to you going back in time.

If you went back in time to kill Hitler to prevent the Holocaust, and you succeeded, then your reasoning for traveling back in time in the present would be erased, and you'd never travel back to do it. Since you can't do and not do something at the same time, this theory is broken.

Thus, if you travel back in time, there are only two options. Your changes alter events to the point they no longer match your past, splitting off these events from your own time line (alternate universe) .

Or, you get a time loop where you always have been part of the past because at some point you travel back to become a part of it. This one tends to confuse people the most because the moment a person travels back in time is seeing as a starting point when it isn't, since it is a loop that comes back around.

Endgame uses both theories. During their mission the Avengers create two branched off timelines. One is a timeline in which Loki gets his hands on the Tesseract after the battle of NY in 2012 instead of it falling into the hands of Shield/Hydra, and escapes thus is never imprisoned on Asgard. The other branched off timeline is one where in 2014 Thanos finds out The Avengers are in 2023 trying to undo his accomplishment and travels to the future to stop them, but is eventually erased by Tony's snap. By traveling to the future and not returning, there is now a timeline in which Thanos and his entire army simply are gone from 2014 onwards.

On the other hand there are two time loop situations. Tony meets his father, and their convo impacts Howard's outlook on parenting which in turn defines the way he raises young Tony into the man he became today.

The other time loop is that after returning the Infinity Stones and Mjolnir, Steve travels back to the past and lives out a "regular" life with Peggy. Thus even before we see 2023 Steve travel back, he has always been living with Peggy under the radar until he grew old to give the shield to Sam after 2023 Steve travels back again.

Alternately there are two encounters that pretty much exist "out of time" due to cosmic awareness. The Ancient One knows past and future, but only of the one reality she is in, and helps guide Banner. Since she knows all time (until her death), she is largely unaffected. She already knows that Strange is meant to become the greatest Sorcerer Supreme, but only now learns to understand why. The same goes for Thor's mother, in the slightly different way that she merely has the awareness to sense that Thor came from a desolate future, but she accepts that history must run its course unaltered because it is as things were meant to be. Even with the knowledge of where the future goes for her son, she does not believe in looking back, only moving forward.

There’s no time loop with Steve. He created an alternate timeline. Unless Peggy lied her butt off about the man she married, Steve staying in the past creates an alternate timeline. Most likely, after Peggy dies, he travels back to where he left. The same with Thanos coming to 2023, and Nebula killing her past self.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
There’s no time loop with Steve. He created an alternate timeline. Unless Peggy lied her butt off about the man she married, Steve staying in the past creates an alternate timeline. Most likely, after Peggy dies, he travels back to where he left. The same with Thanos coming to 2023, and Nebula killing her past self.
He can't create an alternate time line and end up old in the original time line, thus a time loop. And thus natural assumption leads to believe Peggy lied about who she married to protect said time line.