AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
And Odin enchanted Mjolnir. "Only those who are worthy may hold it". I'm paraphrasing, but that's basically what Odin spoke into the hammer. Odin didn't enchant Stormbreaker.

And Scarlett Witch is powerful as fukk.
Is that why Thanos was able to catch it and almost put through Thor's chest? I was wondering about that

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
:mjgrin:I get teary eyed just thinking about it.

But how they did it was :wow: because you knew everyone was coming back, but it was still had you :dwillhuh: when they finally did it. And the music they chose for that entire moment was the icing on the cake.
I went on the jail broken fire stick just to watch the fight scene again, couldn’t go to sleep on Friday night with the jitters, fiending :banderas:

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Thor movies and the Thor character were boring ass shyt until they made him funny.

And he was still the most epic he's ever been in Infinity War.

"BRING ME THANOS" is the hardest shyt anyone has said in all 20+ movies.

He MEANT that shyt and you knew it.

Thor starting with Ragnarok as a character >>>> anything before.
Facts, Ragnarok era Thor>>>>>

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Nobody would want to know that man.

"Hey, this plan will 100% work but you gotta sacrifice yourself. Good luck breh!"

Not only would most people not accept that....when you couple that with the fact that Tony is a genius....he would've tried to figure something else out. Which would've led to failure.

Fred.

That's how Doctor Strange felt yeah but Tony knew what time it was when he saw Strange's finger wavering.. he knew at that point he was gonna die and he still chose to save the universe and sacrifice himself, it was a heroic death for the GOAT of the MCU. :obama:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Stop what you’re doing and Google "Thanos" and touch the Gauntlet. +1 if you have your sound on. You’re welcome.

58442661_2302422713112339_7474544586094804992_n.jpg

This is dope as fukk :pachaha:

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Finally seen it.

Dope ass fukk, right below the top tier Marvel flicks but damn near a perfect ending to this saga.

How did Thanos army appear in 2023? He only had 1 vial right?

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
LOL, you see these folks acting crazy over 13 seconds of girls fighting together, could you imagine the screeches and meltdowns if Carol did the snap? Even if it meant Tony lived, and these weirdos worship Tony’s snark, even if it meant he lived, it wouldn’t matter, their hostility towards females outweighs everything.

:heh: Man, Disney doesn't give a fuxck about people's "hostility towards females". Theyve made this clear as day. Otherwise theyd be too scared to put her in the film in the first place. Carol basically just appeared like 2 seconds ago and no one knows her.... if someone was going to end Thanos it obviously had to be an OG Avenger, regardless of gender.

I'm just saying theoretically speaking she might have been able to handle the snap recoil.. but i realize she would have had to take the stones off the Thanos glove, insert them into the Tony glove, then put on the Tony glove THEN snap... but clearly the opportunity never presented itself because she got slept trying to take his gauntlet back off.

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
Brehs that scene when all the hero's were coming back:mjcry::banderas:

This was the moment in the movie when i started leaking like a faucet, i was done after that :mjcry::mjcry:

The child and comic nerd in me was overwhelmed brehs :to:

The one part in that sequence that won't be appreciated no where else except on this board, is when T'Challa walked through that bytch, the first hero to physically return from the snap, ready for action :banderas:

As a Black Man i was awestruck and impressed that Marvel understands the powerful imagery and mythos that surrounds Black Panther. Its further a microcosm of Marvel understanding their characters down to their core concepts.

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
you would think this would be it lol . . .i mean 10 years cap/iron gone . . .they played this right though lol . . .just introducing black panther damn near forcing a bruh to stay interested :wow: and you just know namor coming :mjlit: and I believe cap may have screwed up time somehow so maybe even a killmonger return lol ionno