AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Nah, it the comics the gauntlet team was led by adam warlock and it went way different, and thanos mission way a love story thing too not trying to balance the universe

drax killed thanos once too, but that wasnt the gauntlet storyline
Drax? Got damn Drax the comic book character vs the movie character must be two different people :pachaha:

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
‘Avengers: Endgame’ Obliterates Records With $1.2 Billion Global Debut

It’s truly the Avengers’ world. The opening weekend of “Avengers: Endgame” demolished box office records with a stunning $350 million in North America and $1.2 billion worldwide.

Disney-Marvel’s fourth and final Avengers superhero movie has captivated moviegoers, accounting for more than four of every five tickets sold domestically. “Avengers: Endgame” topped the year-old “Avengers: Infinity War” records by nearly $100 million domestically and a jaw-dropping $560 million worldwide. China generated an astounding $329 million over its five-day launch weekend.

Damn..

A billion dollars in the first weekend :picard:

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
Amazing movie.

I’m a casual fan so question, did this movie pretty much follow the actual comic book? Like, did iron man die this way in the comics and was thanos vanquished to dust like this in the comics?

Like the other poster said it's different.

Thanos is way harder on Nebula turns her into a slobbering mindless zombie. And at one moment she actually gets the gauntlet. I was half expecting her to wield it in the movie.

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
Captain Marvel can fly through space and somehow still breathe herself but people questioning how she got Tony home when he was running out of air?

:gucci:The fukk does her breathing in space have to do with Tony inside the spaceship with limited air could breathe....can she fly hyperspeed? I thought Tony said he was going to run out of air in the morning...so assuming less than 12 hours.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Ah now thats a good point... I was just talking about this last night wit some friends... I'm pretty sure Carol is strong enough to handle the glove snap... Im thinking maybe her hands were too small? (Lol). Tony's gauntlet could adjust to the size of the user..maybe the OG gauntlet was probably only built for Titans or some shyt?

In which case Quill could have used it since hes half-celestial... But I'm pretty sure gave his powers away when he murked his pops:patrice:
LOL, you see these folks acting crazy over 13 seconds of girls fighting together, could you imagine the screeches and meltdowns if Carol did the snap? Even if it meant Tony lived, and these weirdos worship Tony’s snark, even if it meant he lived, it wouldn’t matter, their hostility towards females outweighs everything.

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
After the snap he stopped trying to fight the hulk and realized he needed to accept him. He spent 18 months in a gamma lab trying to make it work. He said all of this at the diner.

I get that but just saying it was underwhelming. For a 3 hr movie they could have spent a little more time on the return of the Hulk.

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
Drax? Got damn Drax the comic book character vs the movie character must be two different people :pachaha:
Yeah for sure, found this online

As to why Drax could kill Thanos; comic Drax is very different from MCU Drax. Comic Drax was a human from Earth who was killed by Thanos, and then brought back to life by Thanos’ father in a new body to kill Thanos. While Drax is currently much weaker than he used to be, he does get far more powerful the closer he is to Thanos.

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
I get that but just saying it was underwhelming. For a 3 hr movie they could have spent a little more time on the return of the Hulk.
Does it really matter? He still doesn't do anything Hulk-like. He's just a green banner on HGH

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Y’all the kinda nikkas that would say Molly Weasley killing Bellatrix was female pandering when in reality that shyt was dope as fukk and gives chills to most people. Same with this. Seeing all the women come together had me like yea let’s get it :mjlit: Let the women have their shine nikka damn:scust:
It's like yeah, the scene was kinda corny in context but it ain't lie it detracted from anything. Folks getitng pissed over it is silly

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
What a horrible take :scusthov:
Why wouldnt cap age?
Tony did get the ‘heart thing’ removed you missed infinity wars intro with him and pepper?
Theyre making a black cap tv series
Hawkeye and widow have been best friends since avengers 1
Black panther was only in the film in the final battle but did have lines
Why suddenly make thor skinny without another time jump? Fat doesnt disappear after one fight.:deadmanny:
People who died in the snap came back. People who died outside the snap didnt simple.
They killed off or retired 3 of the original six
Youre right about iron man seeing his father though seemed kinda forced why would that man open up like that to some stranger?
Wrong about thors mother though.
What do you mean whats next? This is the end game. The conclusion. Theyll still make more movies but they wont have another 22 movie story arc ever again. This was the whole story.
Tobey?:mjlol:
Thank you, that was all necessary. WOAT take.

That female avengers shyt in the battle almost ruined the film for me, the words fukk off did escape my mouth loudly.
:stopitslime: It’s funny cause I’m thinking the same thing reading your post.

Why do you nikkas hate women
It was shoehorned in fukktard, let's stop the film for these bytches to all get in the frame, it wasn't needed.

This forum has ruined me, first thought I had was, "Ah, man, some fools on The Coli gonna hate this." :lolbron:

Y'all will allow 1000 contrived and forced assemblings of Avengers throughout every movie, don't mind all the other dumb and impossibly lucky shyt to end up with the exact right mix in the same battle together, but the FIRST time one of those assemblings happens to be all women then that's just uncalled for. :mjlol:

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
Thank you, that was all necessary. WOAT take.

This forum has ruined me, first thought I had was, "Ah, man, some fools on The Coli gonna hate this." :lolbron:

Y'all will allow 1000 contrived and forced assemblings of Avengers throughout every movie, don't mind all the other dumb and impossibly lucky shyt to end up with the exact right mix in the same battle together, but the FIRST time one of those assemblings happens to be all women then that's just uncalled for. :mjlol:
I just hated Brie's haircut, told wifey she got a dike cut. She wasnt amused.