AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
If we understand the rules of time travel
Then Loki stealing the teseract, Nebula killing her past self had to cause a distortion of time since shes still alive

I think were headed into alternate universe fukkery for Phase 4
Nah, they're alternate timelines. It's like Dragon Ball.

You have the main timeline, and then the characters travel through time and change shyt, causing alternate realities, but their "home" timeline remains unchanged. Changing things in the past doesn't affect your reality, it just makes a new one.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
I can understand Thor falling off. Guy took more L's than anyone else tbh
Watched his brother ''die'' 3 times and he couldn't do a damn thing
xJvHw9B.png

Parents die and he has to leave his girl
xJvHw9B.png

Loses his home realm saves whoever is left only for em to get murked while he's head honcho.
xJvHw9B.png

He can't do a damn thing about any of these. He has nothing left except vengeance...and even that he doesn't have because he screws that up :wow:
He should have gone for the head
xJvHw9B.png

He not only has survivor's guilt now he gotta live with the fact that he let half the universe get turned to kitty litter :picard:
He DOES go for the head next time :mjgrin:
Only to find out thanos destroyed the gems and he's happy to die:mjcry:

People have killed themselves over far less :wow:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Brehs that scene when all the hero's were coming back:mjcry::banderas:

I don’t know why but I had to fight back the tears during that part :mjcry:

:mjgrin:I get teary eyed just thinking about it.

But how they did it was :wow: because you knew everyone was coming back, but it was still had you :dwillhuh: when they finally did it. And the music they chose for that entire moment was the icing on the cake.

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
Thor movies and the Thor character were boring ass shyt until they made him funny.

And he was still the most epic he's ever been in Infinity War.

"BRING ME THANOS" is the hardest shyt anyone has said in all 20+ movies.

He MEANT that shyt and you knew it.

Thor starting with Ragnarok as a character >>>> anything before.

Thor was never boring, Thor was Thor, besides it was more than enough funny characters already in the MCU movie universe.

Also the movies themselves are funny in general, so there was no need to turn Thor into a joke

I liked Thor in the first Avengers movie, he had enough funny sh1t to say and was involved in funny situations too

But again let me clarify I don't mind Thor cracking jokes sometimes, I just don't like all that wack sh1t they did to his character period, ya feel me breh

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Nah, they're alternate timelines. It's like Dragon Ball.

You have the main timeline, and then the characters travel through time and change shyt, causing alternate realities, but their "home" timeline remains unchanged. Changing things in the past doesn't affect your reality, it just makes a new one.

like if I go to the past and kill my father, no biggie right? I still survive in my ''home'' timeline. :russ:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Nah, there's no problem there either. He just went to a different timeline and lived full life. I assume in that TL the alternate version of himself was still trapped in the ice tho :mjlol:
It doesn't make sense because it doesn't make sense at all.

Old cap shouldnt reappear unless he was zapped back

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Future Thanos standing toe to toe with Ironman/Thor/Captain America didn't make sense either. He didn't have any of the stones by that time.

He don't need to. Thanos in the comics is damn near unbeatable even without the stones. Cap, Iron Man, etc. ain't really fukkin with him on any level in hand to hand combat. :manny: