Bronx NY
sXnSEPZ.jpg

:arniescream:

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The “you hate women” argument will always be bullshyt. :pachaha:

If something is trash then it’s trash. The scene in question didn’t ruin the movie, but it stuck out like a sore thumb in an otherwise incredible final act.

Y’all the kinda nikkas that would say Molly Weasley killing Bellatrix was female pandering when in reality that shyt was dope as fukk and gives chills to most people. Same with this. Seeing all the women come together had me like yea let’s get it :mjlit: Let the women have their shine nikka damn:scust:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just wanted to see hulk smash brehs :mjcry:

Hulk had his moments in the original Avengers flick, but other than that, he was:russell:throughout the rest of the trilogy.

I didn't really care for all the goofy, comic relief shyt.Not totally knocking that element, but wish they could've balanced it out

more.

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
If we understand the rules of time travel
Then Loki stealing the teseract, Nebula killing her past self had to cause a distortion of time since shes still alive

I think were headed into alternate universe fukkery for Phase 4

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
True. Just saying at any point the glove could’ve been passed to someone who could handle it. Captain Marvel was holding the glove after Spidey and never thought to snap when she could likely withstand it.
i swear its like yall didnt pay any attention. First off dudes aint even know carol was coming. Secondly the plan wasnt to even use the gauntlet again it was to return the stones back to its time. Thirdly carol JUST touched down in the heat of battle and u want nikkas to go "wait, no tony give it to carol and then she'll snap it and not die" :mjlol:....plus u niccas constantly complained all mcu about nobody dying and now its "they could've gave it to someone else"...nikkas are NEVER satisfied :scust:

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i swear its like yall didnt pay any attention. First off dudes aint even know carol was coming. Secondly the plan wasnt to even use the gauntlet again it was to return the stones back to its time. Thirdly carol JUST touched down in the heat of battle and u want nikkas to go "wait, no tony give it to carol and then she'll snap it and not die" :mjlol:....plus u niccas constantly complained all mcu about nobody dying and now its "they could've gave it to someone else"...nikkas are NEVER satisfied :scust:

I’m talking about when Spider-Man had the gauntlet and was trying to give it to Ant Man. Carol/CM took the gauntlet from Spidey and was flying to the van. Don’t you think just maybe she should’ve thought to put it on? I’m pretty sure that will be a top comment on every YouTube video of that scene. But yes it was more emotional watching Tony do it.

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
Hulk had his moments in the original Avengers flick, but other than that, he was:russell:throughout the rest of the trilogy.

I didn't really care for all the goofy, comic relief shyt.Not totally knocking that element, but wish they could've balanced it out

more.
Wolverine made his debut in a HULK comic

Don't worry, we'll be seeing more of Hulk in action with him soon

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
I’m talking about when Spider-Man had the gauntlet and was trying to give it to Ant Man. Carol/CM took the gauntlet from Spidey and was flying to the van. Don’t you think just maybe she should’ve thought to put it on? I’m pretty sure that will be a top comment on every YouTube video of that scene. But yes it was more emotional watching Tony do it.

During the gauntlet relay sprint, the plan was still to send the stones back through the Quantum Tunnel. Thanos blew it up just before she reached it. Then punched her the fukk out of there. Tony was literally the last line of defense and he did the only thing there was possibly left to do.