AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
They really just skipped over the whole Hulk return. Bruce not being able to turn into the Hulk was a big storyline in the first film and for Endgame he just shows up in a diner scene?!

I was expecting a big Hulk return and rematch with Thanks. Besides the snap, he really didn't do shyt in this film.

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
During the gauntlet relay sprint, the plan was still to send the stones back through the Quantum Tunnel. Thanos blew it up just before she reached it. Then punched her the fukk out of there. Tony was literally the last line of defense and he made the call himself.
I didn't get that. They wanted the stones gone and expected to beat Thanos and his army? They didn't think to use the stones snap them away?

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
True. Just saying at any point the glove could’ve been passed to someone who could handle it. Captain Marvel was holding the glove after Spidey and never thought to snap when she could likely withstand it.

She could have but it was Tony's moment and the glove was made from his tech. I like Captain Marvel, trust me there would have been all kinds of backlash if she defeated Thanos like that, this was about the original Avengers and them ending this.

Last edited:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
he actually said "asgardians of the galaxy" gotta listen harder to that bootleg audio breh :heh:
Had my headphones cranked up lil mama.
if i say he said "Us Guardians" he said "Us Guardians."
:okmarvelmelo:

He said the shyt in the theater too.

my hearing is just better than yours.
:callmemarvelstan:

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
When Cap finally wielded Mjolnir, I was in the theater like....

krhgGtJ.gif

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
When Cap finally wielded Mjolnir, I was in the theater like....

krhgGtJ.gif

Loved that, but shouldnt stormbreaker be too heavy for a human?
Also, how Scarlett Witch had Thanos hemmed up like that?:mjlol:

Loved the movie over all tho.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
1.2 billion in the first weekend. Got damn marvel gang we really did this shyt @Bryan Danielson @jayshiggs :blessedcash::marvelblessed::marvelmoney:
‘Avengers: Endgame’ Obliterates Records With $1.2 Billion Global Debut

It’s truly the Avengers’ world. The opening weekend of “Avengers: Endgame” demolished box office records with a stunning $350 million in North America and $1.2 billion worldwide.

Disney-Marvel’s fourth and final Avengers superhero movie has captivated moviegoers, accounting for more than four of every five tickets sold domestically. “Avengers: Endgame” topped the year-old “Avengers: Infinity War” records by nearly $100 million domestically and a jaw-dropping $560 million worldwide. China generated an astounding $329 million over its five-day launch weekend.

Damn..

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
Movie was boring af minus the last hour. Even that was kinda underwhelming. Glad this BS is finally over.

Romell

Superstar
Daps
Y’all the kinda nikkas that would say Molly Weasley killing Bellatrix was female pandering when in reality that shyt was dope as fukk and gives chills to most people. Same with this. Seeing all the women come together had me like yea let’s get it :mjlit: Let the women have their shine nikka damn:scust:
They also forget that we got something similar on a smaller scale in Infinity War when Scarlet, Okoye, and Scarlet witch fight Proxima