Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
"I
Am
Iron Man!!"
:blessed:

Actually Im the KingPin, I just wanted to be hero just this once.
:marvelkingpin:

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Alright so my thoughts of the movie for now is that I enjoyed it :ehh:
First off :rip: to Tony and Black Widow :sadbron:

Anyway :flabbynsick: Thor was hilarious
I was like
dMSzKqu.jpg

When Cap squared up with Thanos after grabbing Thor’s hammer

When the squad came through in the final battle :banderas::banderas::banderas: Whole theater was clapping when Black Panther came through the portal. Almost got emotional :wow:

When they was in the diner with Hulk :mjlol: Breh’s plate and his food had me :deadmanny::ehh::eat: Also how Hulk tried to make Ant-man feel better :deadrose:

Peter and Tony :hug: had me :mjcry:

Had no problem with the women getting their shine :salute:

Didn’t expect Thanos to die(technically) at the beginning so quick :dead: Homie was out there enjoying retirement before the squad pulled up

Thanos being
gl4ajPq.jpg

all to Nebula before Thor gave him that work

Rocket: What did you do? :dwillhuh:
Thor: I went for the head :yeshrug::pacspit:*walks off*

Saw some posts in here talking about that dude at Tony’s funeral being the kid from Ironman 3 :gladbron: I was confused too lol.

Rocket calling out Captain Marvel’s hairdo :mjlol:

Scarlet Witch and Thanos’ moment :mjlol:
I don’t even know who you are”:rudy:

I’ll think of some more moments soon.
who was that kid anyways at tonys funeral

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
'Avengers: Endgame' completely wastes Captain Marvel (spoilers!)
I totally agree with this. I don't like how Captain Marvel was sloppily sidelined because her power level would have trivialized much of what the core 6 went through.

Either you create a character that fits or you create antagonist that fit the character. How does she go from first solo Marvel female superhero to you gonna have to sit most of this out cause we don't know how to handle you?
the movie was about the original avengers team and THEIR conclusion
she was used just fine

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Is it me, it's probably is... but I felt the 3rd act of READY PLAYER ONE did it better.
absolutely 100% you. a bunch of friggin avatars of people no one in their right mind could possibly care about in the story context just banging into each other. it was cool to see for like 30 seconds, but in terms of the story? who the fukk cares? can you even remember anyone's name from that movie? This was 10 years in the making with characters everyone has grown with, not hollow avatars.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Yeah. Thinking about it. Iron man signed the accords so he should have got a huge funeral for what he achieved and sacrificed. I'm sure he also got a medal in one of the iron man movies so that small funeral with just the avengers wasn't enough. Should have had one similar to the one Superman got in BvS.
Next of kin, in this case Pepper, has final say over the funeral. If she wanted a small quiet affair at the lake cabin then that's the kind of funeral it is. That doesn't mean that the country or the world didn't have a day of mourning for him.

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
First time I clapped for a movie ever. My girl was cryin' her eyes out. shyt was pure piff. Marvel really did it. This might be our generation's Star Wars.

And to the incels that were crying over the girl power scene, that segment wasn't for you.

Might be :heh: