AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
After letting this movie soak for a day, rewatching infinity war and getting ready for a 2nd imax viewing today im convinced the tesseract in avengers was meant to be the cosmic cube instead of an infinity stone before it hit a billy and jumpstarted everything.

Since infinity gauntlet is thanos most famous story and the pop he got in the after credit scene they scrambled to say the gauntlet in Odin’s throne room was just an easter egg and needed an extra phase just to explain everything because if the 1st stone he had was the mind one he couldve just brainwashed loki,the elf, ronin whoever to just bring the shyts to him.

Like how could the mind stone enhance wanda and pietro, make capt marvel a laser powered superman but not take over tony because of an arc reactor on his chest? One of the powerfulest artifacts in existence gets trolled by human tech? The scepter was basically just a laser shooting stick with minor hypnotism

Astronomer

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I took away of lot of subtext from Peter at the end saying "It's ok Mr. Stark, we won"... I took it not just as talking about the battle in the movie, but as Marvel telling the world they did it, with the not-so-subtle hand-off to Spidey because he'll likely be the marquee brand of the next phase of the MCU...
Also could be taken as a dig at DC if you want to go there. :hubie:

Niggthaniel Essex

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
They really just skipped over the whole Hulk return. Bruce not being able to turn into the Hulk was a big storyline in the first film and for Endgame he just shows up in a diner scene?!

I was expecting a big Hulk return and rematch with Thanks. Besides the snap, he really didn't do shyt in this film.

After the snap he stopped trying to fight the hulk and realized he needed to accept him. He spent 18 months in a gamma lab trying to make it work. He said all of this at the diner.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
I didn't get that. They wanted the stones gone and expected to beat Thanos and his army? They didn't think to use the stones snap them away?

Fair enough.:ld:

With an army of wizards, technologically advanced African warriors, a genius billionaire playboy philanthropist, a super powerful space cop, giants, a Norse god, and the GOAT soldier in history who just levelled up versus what was left of Thanos' army - no ship, no space gorilla and Scott Lang having just hit Cull Obsidian with the permanent
source.gif
, I'm probably backing the Avengers in a fair one.

Besides - what is being a hero about if it's not about facing down impossible odds and still winning?:manny:

Niggthaniel Essex

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I got some people HOT in this discussion group cuz I gave Dr. Strange his due props :mjlol: it's just facts, homie knew the only way to win. If it weren't for him Thanos would be "inevitable" like he said he was

And only a genius, probably autistic sociopath like Strange could look at Tony in his eyes multiple times with zero emotion or compassion knowing that Tony would have to kill himself to win.

Dr. Strange: Hard on humans 2019