AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Everybody that got snapped didn't age five years. For everybody else, five years passed, but for the ones who got snapped, dying and coming back was instantaneous. Thats why it makes sense that Peter is still in highschool. He even told Tony that he remembers turning into dust then waking up next to Strange and Strange basically rushing them to go help Tony.
See that’s what I was talking about they wayyyyy on titan he couldn’t sling ring back to earth then lol:mjlol:

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs, since Homecoming is a prequel does it mean that in the 3rd Spiderman film all his classmates will be 5 years older than him while hes still a kid?

:ohhh: Actually you make a good point. It has to be before infinity war because the rest of the kids would be out of high school. Unless Thanos happened to dust all of Peter’s friends too. :lolbron:

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sharon Carter is Peggy Carter's great-niece. How would Cap getting at Peggy's yams affect Sharon's existence?

Low key.............. fukking your step grand-niece before going back in time. That's some real cac shyt right there!
m8Idonc.png

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I couldn’t disagree more. Cap is fukking great for what his character is. Evans made me like a character that I don’t necessarily fukk with in the comics like that. I think his performance in this movie was stellar

I’m saying though. I barely like America most days and Cap be having me feeling patriotic :wow:

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
True. Just saying at any point the glove could’ve been passed to someone who could handle it. Captain Marvel was holding the glove after Spidey and never thought to snap when she could likely withstand it.

Ah now thats a good point... I was just talking about this last night wit some friends... I'm pretty sure Carol is strong enough to handle the glove snap... Im thinking maybe her hands were too small? (Lol). Tony's gauntlet could adjust to the size of the user..maybe the OG gauntlet was probably only built for Titans or some shyt?

In which case Quill could have used it since hes half-celestial... But I'm pretty sure gave his powers away when he murked his pops:patrice:

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
Ah now thats a good point... I was just talking about this last night wit some friends... I'm pretty sure Carol is strong enough to handle the glove snap... Im thinking maybe her hands were too small? (Lol). Tony's gauntlet could adjust to the size of the user..maybe the OG gauntlet was probably only built for Titans or some shyt?

In which case Quill could have used it since hes half-celestial... But I'm pretty sure gave his powers away when he murked his pops:patrice:
Thanos had the dwarf From Infinity War forge it for him, so yeah only he could wield that glove.

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
Yeah. Thinking about it. Iron man signed the accords so he should have got a huge funeral for what he achieved and sacrificed. I'm sure he also got a medal in one of the iron man movies so that small funeral with just the avengers wasn't enough. Should have had one similar to the one Superman got in BvS.