AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I’ve yet to see any explanation for these “plot holes” people keep bringing up when the movie clearly explained the rules they were playing in and stuck by them.

They said you couldn't change your future by going to the past, but you create alternate timelines when take the stones.

So Loki took the Tesseract and disappeared in 2012. What happened to that?

How can Cap return the Soul Stone at the exact moment it was taken?

2014 Thanos and his army (including Nebula) went to 2023 and got killed. So what happens to that timeline?

Did 2014 Gamora get dusted? Or did she disappear?

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
When the ship came into earth and Thanos crashed down. Instead of running wild with the gauntlet they should’ve let them things fly. Of course there would be no battle.

Did you forget that Thanos arrived unexpectedly with a space cruiser missile destroying Avengers HQ knocking the gauntlet to the bottom of a million tons of rubble, Seconds after they figured out how to even use the thing? How would they have arranged this? It kind of takes a bit of planning and coordination to find someone who could snap it without getting fried to death. Kinda hard to execute this with a Titan strapped with a fleet of warships is all in your grill...

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Damn!
They had Black Widow laid out like

hqdefault.jpg

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
They said you couldn't change your future by going to the past, but you create alternate timelines when take the stones.

They did. But they also said that as long as you don't change the past you won't create new timelines either.

So Loki took the Tesseract and disappeared in 2012. What happened to that?

According to the rules, new timeline. However, I don't remember it stated how Loki ended up imprisoned in Asgard. So since it's a time loop, he may have escaped then got recaptured and nothing changed.

How can Cap return the Soul Stone at the exact moment it was taken?

Didn't need to. He only needed to return it. But he could have returned it right after Clint left.

2014 Thanos and his army (including Nebula) went to 2023 and got killed. So what happens to that timeline?

According to the rules, new timeline.

Did 2014 Gamora get dusted? Or did she disappear?

2014 Gamora is still alive. But now she's from another timeline. So it doesn't affect the OG 2014 Gamora.

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Did you forget that Thanos arrived unexpectedly with a space cruiser missile destroying Avengers HQ knocking the gauntlet to the bottom of a million tons of rubble, Seconds after they figured out how to even use the thing? How would they have arranged this? It kind of takes a bit of planning and coordination to find someone who could snap it without getting fried to death. Kinda hard to execute this with a Titan strapped with a fleet of warships is all in your grill...

True. Just saying at any point the glove could’ve been passed to someone who could handle it. Captain Marvel was holding the glove after Spidey and never thought to snap when she could likely withstand it.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
you think Scott shrunk the van down and flew to NY, or drove that shyt cross country? this is where i'm at now. i've thought about this movie so much I'm thinking about completely irrelevant shyt now

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Saw it again last night. One of the scenes that had me wondering was the Black Widow conference call. Within that 5 yrs that had passed what were the remaining MCU characters doing and looking for? I think Iron Patriot was doing government work or was he since they violated the Accords act?

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Kevin Smith crying like a bytch throughout his review on Fatman Beyond:russ:

God bless him. I mean - I was invested in this shyt. My dude sounds like he's seen heaven while he's still alive. :dead:

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
These no p*ssy getting nikkas hate women so much they ready to throw the whole movie away for like a 10 second shot.

They act like marvel going to announce a all women team up movie or something.
I wouldn’t mind if they did lol definitely would see it, as long it got good hand to hand action :shaq: