Daps
fukking time travel
GIF-freaking-out-my-god-oh-my-god-omfg-OMG-Picard-shocked-GIF.gif

Niggthaniel Essex

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
:gucci:You wouldnt need powers in vormir. You only need to sacrifice a life for the stone. Why would you waste the life of a person with powers?

Nebula: Hey, Cap...come here for a second...

Cap: Yes?

Nebula: Those two over there. Do they do anything...special?

Cap: Well one is a master of an archaic weapon and the other is a spy that knows martial arts.

Nebula: yeah that's what I thought. Send them to Vormir.

Cap: why?

Nebula: they'll figure it out.:sas2:

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
It's funny how cats are insinuating that others are slow for thinking the Cap sh*t is a plot hole. The movie clearly states that going back in time and changing an event doesn't change the future; it creates an alternate timeline. Cap going back to marry Peggy would have done this, and him living into old age in the main timeline doesn't make sense.

Unless he lived out his alternate timeline, Peggy dies, and he teleports back to the main one without appearing on the platform, which no other character did if I recall correctly.
Yea that cap shyt confusing to me

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
What I've learned with time travel in movies is, don't try and over analyze that shyt, it will fukk your head up and border line ruin your enjoyment of the movie.

That being, COTDAYUM THAT MOVIE WAS FIRE:wow: The call backs, cameos, action, fan service (ain't nothing wrong with a lil bit), torch passing, memoriam, all just well executed. Stuck the landing on a over 10 year project with no real stumbles imo. It's not to say there aren't any flaws, but nothing great enough that impacts my view of this movie as one of the dopest cinematic spectacles I've ever seen.

Only 2 things I was disappointed with were 1, like everybody else I wanted to see Hulk get some redemption, more than just getting the first snap off.

And 2, and a much bigger issue, you in the biggest movie of your career, possibly the biggest selling movie of all time, with a pivotal moment in the closing scenes, about to take the mantle of one of this universe's greatest heroes, and Anthony Mackie, YOU LET YOUR fukkING BARBER ALLOW YOU TO WALK ON SET WITH THE WACKEST fukkING BEARD GAME SINCE PAUL PIERCE FOUND OUT THEY DON'T LOVE HIM LIKE THAT:picard: That shyt was distracting as fukk. It's one thing if he was just on set with a bunch of white people so he thought it was acceptable since ain't nothing to compare it to, kinda like the office-hot effect where the average bytch be looking mad fukkable at work cause her competition is cat ladies. But you know this nikka had Chadwick and Mbaku sitting right next to him on set (cause that's what we do) so all he had tho do was lean over and be like "Yo my nikka, who faded you up?" and his beard situation would have been on point. The passing of the shield should have been :salute:a moment of pride for me as a black man. Instead I'm left doubting the leadership capabilities of Sam to take charge of a bunch of superpowered beings with their own unique personalities across galaxies when he can't lead himself to a decent barbershop in his own neighborhood:patrice:

That "ON YOUR LEFT," intro was hype as fukk though:banderas:

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
In all honesty Tony didn’t have to die. They could’ve snapped Thanos away the moment he touched down on Earth. It’s crazy that thought never crossed anyone’s mind in the last 2 years. I never saw one person on any website post that as a potential way to stop Thanos and it’s so obvious now but they could’ve been did that shyt.

:dwillhuh:What you mean? When/ how could they have done this?