AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Hulk didnt get a rematch....captain marvel could a saved stark and peace the fukk out...

How the fukk was Thanos able to use nebulas pym particles to bring a whole battleship into the future....I thought that shyt was just enough for one person to make a round trip...that's what they said earlier....too much deus ex machina and time travel is the lazy story way to get yourself outta a blind....to introduce it this late in the game...:comeon:

Like I said, i shed tears and i cheered but in reality i will never watch this shyt again ...:yeshrug:

He has space scientists that improved on Pym's formula and made a superior substance, some of you guys are thinking about shyt too much, is a comic book movie, enjoy the fan service and the crazy effects and don't give it too much thought, especially with time travel involved.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’ve yet to see any explanation for these “plot holes” people keep bringing up when the movie clearly explained the rules they were playing in and stuck by them.
There were a lot of issues with the time travel though.

And the whole idea of returning the stones the exact moment they were taken is ridiculous. It’s not even physically or logistically possible for cap to do that

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
All I said was they could create that trilogy. The story allows for it with the way it ends. Sony owns Spiderman and still has Marvel movies. Why can't Universal do the same as Hulk?
Universal only has distrubution rights. Disney still has to make the movie. And they wont because they dont want to give up all the distrubution money to universal after doing all the work creatively

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
They should have let captain marvel finish thanos that way tony would’ve survived so I blame all the white dudes bytching over her
wow
full

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps

serial

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So who's coffin were they carrying I don't remember seeing that in the actual movie?