AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

perfectblack999

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's funny how cats are insinuating that others are slow for thinking the Cap sh*t is a plot hole. The movie clearly states that going back in time and changing an event doesn't change the future; it creates an alternate timeline. Cap going back to marry Peggy would have done this, and him living into old age in the main timeline doesn't make sense.

Unless he lived out his alternate timeline, Peggy dies, and he teleports back to the main one without appearing on the platform, which no other character did if I recall correctly.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
I enjoyed the movie. I thought Infinity War was better though. :yeshrug:

I knew Tony was going to die so that wasn't shocking.

I expected Captain America to die but his ending touched me. Basically Cap erased Sharon Carter from existence since he got with Peggy Carter in the 40s. Not really sharon is her niece so she’ll still exist. :mjlol::mjgrin: Cap passing the torch to Sam was dope. I know cac nerds are going to mad since Bucky didn't get the torch but fukk em.:mjgrin:

I was actually shocked that Captain Marvel didn't save the day like it was rumored.

Didn't expect Black Widow to die. :ehh:

How the hell was Cap able to lift Thor's hammer in this movie but couldn't in Age of Ultron. :gucci:
The theory behind that is maybe because he was holding on to the secret that he knew how tony parents died and he couldn’t then or he didn’t try anymore once he felt it move
All the cameos in this movie from Hank Pym and Janet, Crossbones, General Ross, etc. Coulson should have been in this since he was in Iron Man. I guess the movies still don't acknowledge the television shows. :mjlol:

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
It's funny how cats are insinuating that others are slow for thinking the Cap sh*t is a plot hole. The movie clearly states that going back in time and changing an event doesn't change the future; it creates an alternate timeline. Cap going back to marry Peggy would have done this, and him living into old age in the main timeline doesn't make sense.

Unless he lived out his alternate timeline, Peggy dies, and he teleports back to the main one without appearing on the platform, which no other character did if I recall correctly.
They created hella time paradoxes lol but it’s a chance it’ll be fixed whenever they recast

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
They should have let captain marvel finish thanos that way tony would’ve survived so I blame all the white dudes bytching over her
INCELS killed Tony.
:beli:

You cant get the p*ssy if you dont even try to talk to the ladies Mr.Charlie.

Now Iron Man is gone.
:mjcry: