AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

Conz

Superstar
Daps
where do you guys hear this stuff? guy above said Spiderman is a prequel - it's not, I've only read that Feige says it starts right after Endgame, and now "Hulk Trilogy?" All we've ever heard is Universal controls his rights and Marvel can't make any more movies with him as the lead. I read about the MCU way too much, so I feel like I'm right here. Where are you getting this news?

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
This is the real hero:

rat_clipped.jpg

If it wasn't for this random ass rat walking on the quantum machine and starting it up to bring Scott back, Endgame wouldnt have even happened.

Thank you, rat.:salute:

Admiral Whiskers getting DC and Marvel checks :wow:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Also, in the case of Cap they literally have a machine that can make him young again. I have a sneaky suspicion that just like the comics Old man Cap is temporary.

Chris Evans bowing out isn't like RDJ who is 54 years old. They could wait 5 years, Bring him back and he would still be younger than RDJ was in the first Iron Man movie.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm still tryna figure out how banner and hulk coexisted in becoming 1.. it's as if they briefed over it quickly I'm the diner scene

But apparently they got a hulk trilogy planned so maybe we'll get answers then
the hulk trilogy was Ragnorok, IW and Endgame

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
so how did 2014 Thanos get through the machine?
I didn't think it was a time machine where you could just go anywhere you wanted, i though to needed the Pym stuff
pretty much means they can go get Tony and Natasha anytime they want if all you got to do is turn on the machine right?
He did have the particles

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Seeing Captain America take Mjolnir gave me all sorts of feelings. The fact that he's such a pure character and has such a strong moral compass. It's something that we should all strive to be. *tears*
No offense bruh but this is one of the corniest posts I've ever seen on here.:mjlol:
So did everyone like Cap Marvel's new haircut? That's that :shaq: haircut right there :mjlol:

She'll be dropping her kids off at soccer practice and gettin fukked out in a van behind the park :manny:
That haircut was super dyke, she'll be getting her p*ssy eaten out at a Tupperware party.
'Avengers: Endgame' completely wastes Captain Marvel (spoilers!)
I totally agree with this. I don't like how Captain Marvel was sloppily sidelined because her power level would have trivialized much of what the core 6 went through.

Either you create a character that fits or you create antagonist that fit the character. How does she go from first solo Marvel female superhero to you gonna have to sit most of this out cause we don't know how to handle you?
They handled her just fine. They weren't going to alter the film to fit Captain Marvel of all people, and they already had a number of people who matched up with Thanos.

Last edited: