AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Also with all this time travel stuff Kang the Conquerer is viable too..... Imagine if he decides to steal the stones for weapons in the future? There is a moment they were all together with just Capt, Falcon, Bucky and one arm hulk protecting them.......

:ehh:

Niggthaniel Essex

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Rescue showed up with all the new shyt. I know that nikka was mad :mjlol:

War Machine: "Wait, this bytch gets a brand new nanotech armor and I'm still flying around this rusted Hammertech bullshyt suit that I got paralyzed in? Real messed up, Tony. You know what...fukk HIM UP, THANOS. BEAT THAT NON CONNECTING GOATEE OFF HIS FACE!"

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
What are the odds that the Fantastic Four were explorers of the Quantum Realm with a young Pym in the 60's and 70's? Only to get changed during the events with the stones and the travelling that took place.

Maybe :ld:

Last edited:

Niggthaniel Essex

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
This is the real hero:

rat_clipped.jpg

If it wasn't for this random ass rat walking on the quantum machine and starting it up to bring Scott back, Endgame wouldnt have even happened.

Thank you, rat.:salute:

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Saw it again earlier in 3D and it gets better on the second viewing.
Tony calling fat Thor "Lebowski":mjlol:

The video has probably been posted but I saw a vid of this guy suggesting Cap tampering with time opens up the multiverse.

Yeah I wont be shocked if he did pull a Barry Allen and guck up the timeline

Especially considering they didnt show how he put the stones back... and that meetup with redskull to put the soul stone back too.

We know the timeline may have been altered because of Loki escaping in the botched effort from Tony and Scott. But now the Russo bros got a whole lot of shyt to work with in terms of potential storylines

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Yeah I wont be shocked if he did pull a Barry Allen and guck up the timeline

Especially considering they didnt show how he put the stones back... and that meetup with redskull to put the soul stone back too.

We know the timeline may have been altered because of Loki escaping in the botched effort from Tony and Scott. But now the Russo bros got a whole lot of shyt to work with in terms of potential storylines

It makes explaining mutants so much easier.

You :ufdup:with time you:ufdup: with the altered genetics and course of human DNA etc

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps

Technically, it wouldn't matter. You have to give up a life to take the Soul Stone. You can't just take it. Red Skull is only there to explain the rules. So if he's gone, it wouldn't affect anything one way or the other.

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
I'm not shytting on the movie, I thought it was really good. I just expected there to be more to it than that.

There was a theory since the old avengers stayed behind that they were gonna have to sacrifice themselves to bring the new avengers back (scarlet witch, black panther, Bucky, etc)

Don't get so defensive

shyt sounds terrible lol

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Pretty much:ehh:

I'm still tryna figure out how banner and hulk coexisted in becoming 1.. it's as if they briefed over it quickly I'm the diner scene

But apparently they got a hulk trilogy planned so maybe we'll get answers then