AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Yet no one in hostory of the universe could do this before, also doesnt explain how he didnt die instantly once touching the stones hawkeye should have died indtsntly once he touched the soul stone too

:snoop: Jesus christ some of yall need to pay attention some of the stones is kinda volatile and some are not... The power stone and Ether are ridiculously volatile and will kill you if you as a LESSER being tried to weld it without a harnessing anchor...:beli: Also the stones are semi sentient keep that in mind...
Secondly loki & others held the tesseract without a hitch as well as a few people in it's cold state... I expect the soul stone would be the easiest to handle without being volatile to the point of explosion so it's safe to handle...

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Yes, and it made me more horrified knowing your pets could get dusted too
tumblr_oqgt4tBFOt1s05hv8o2_500.gif

Thanos lucky The Avengers got to him first.

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People clapped at the end in your session? We all clapped in mine, it was amazing :wow:

people didn't clap at the end but they clapped when T'challa broke through and all the other portals started opening. it was the most hypedmoment in my session. shyt got crazy loud. my girl was right next to me and i was tryna play it cool but I had to let out a "Let's gooo!!!" :wow:

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
'Avengers: Endgame' completely wastes Captain Marvel (spoilers!)
I totally agree with this. I don't like how Captain Marvel was sloppily sidelined because her power level would have trivialized much of what the core 6 went through.

Either you create a character that fits or you create antagonist that fit the character. How does she go from first solo Marvel female superhero to you gonna have to sit most of this out cause we don't know how to handle you?
I guess this woman hates women too since she also didn't like that scene

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Yeah, I'mma need that. :wow:

If people were fukked up by the end of Infinity War, imagine A: Feige saying fukk it and calling a movie Avengers: Zero Hour while somehow looking Dan DiDio right in the eye with the :youngsabo:, and B: ending it with Thor getting absolutely murked by the Beyonders, and existence literally ending. :wow:

I'm actually cool with Captain Marvel being used sparingly in the movie. The movie came off as really being about the original six, and this being the effective sendoffs for all of them in the event that they really are done with the large scale movie side of the MCU. I also think focusing on just those six made it a little easier to relate the different ways that people accept and process loss and failure. Having ol girl come through and mop everybody would've cheapened it, I think.
Ant Man, Rocket, and Nebula all got to be around. This was an all hands on deck moment and one of their best assets was inexplicably sidelined. What was she doing that was so important she couldn't help them?