AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Thor being a fat ass was so hilarious to me. I got a friend who I know felt a way about that as he too used to be jacked and then just said fukk it and started drinking all the time :manny:

Hulk with the kids was funny as hell taking the pics and "Piss Ant" nobody knew who the fukk Lang was :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Yes there were some people in the theater who didn't seem happy about that development. :pacspit: fukk 'em

hqdefault.jpg

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
I'm not shytting on the movie, I thought it was really good. I just expected there to be more to it than that.

There was a theory since the old avengers stayed behind that they were gonna have to sacrifice themselves to bring the new avengers back (scarlet witch, black panther, Bucky, etc)

Don't get so defensive

Naw, it was lazy writing, you are entitled to your opinion...the time travel arc to previous films just didn't work for me....

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
The staredown between all the Avengers, Wakanda, Asgard etc. and Thanos and the Black Order was :whoo:

Black Panther and Spider-Man got the biggest applause out of anyone. It reminded me of the Battle of the b*stards or something like that but with super powered super heroes it was a great shot...

If the Russos are done I'm gonna miss them :to:

Gonna miss Downey and Evans too :to:

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Emaciated strung out PTSD Tony at the beginning :mjcry:

You can tell RDJ was drawing on real life experience with that shyt :mjcry:

He had me dying

Like you wanna be a team now bytch

I told y’all nikkas two movies ago to stop playing but you didn’t want to listen. We ain’t shyt right now. Thanos beat my ass up there :russ:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Again, I'm reading how Thanos was made to look weak? How? :dahell: He beat the fukk outta Thor, Cap and Iron Man by HIMSELF with no stones lol.

Also, in the beginning when they ambush him dude was at like what 40% health? He just got done blowing himself the fukk up by the infinity stones he was badly burnt and limping.. :pachaha: