AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Also one thing I see people confusing. They went and obtained all the stones and Hulk snapped his fingers, that right there sets reality back as if the Thanos snap didn't happen. But past Thanos and the Black Order knew what they were planning and got let through a portal by old Nebula who was pretending to be present day Nebula.

That clears up many of the "plot holes" people are talking about..

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Yep:ehh:

And if you recall, AntMan 2 was literally right after IW.

Based off the Stimulus Theory, that movie shouldve did a Billion
IW didn't have a post credit scene pointing to AM2, so nah it didn't get that same boost CM did. It'll be interesting to see what kind of numbers the sequel does.
Rhodes is fine. Tony had that fool still wearing the IM2 war machine suit. He hasn’t had a decent upgrade in years :russ:
Man how is Rhodes out there putting his life on the line in a old ass suit and Pepper chilling at home with new shyt? He had to ask Tony for an upgrade at some point.

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
I guess Loki is alive? I don't really know.. I hope he is but I'm a bit confused on how that played out. All the time traveling stuff started to confuse me a tiny bit on how it would all work for future films..

I don't believe everyone is 5 years younger or older than others. Cap's mission I believe was to get the stones back where they belonged and right all aspects of reality. Someone can tell me if I'm wrong on that, I think everything just picks up from present day, no changes except Cap being old, Stark being dead, Thanos and Black Order wiped out and Black Widow dead

Here it goes briefly....in IW, Strange told Tony that only 1 possibilty could undue the snap, 1 in millions, but there was a chance to do it (which was a Stark Gauntlet)...the specialized suits were tied to our universe's temporal coordinates (the round trip banner kept mentioning).

Our timeline (in which Ant-Man returns to) is the last remaining timeline that has a chance to defeat Thanos. All of the other timelines (alternate universes) lose out to Thanos and the snap can't be undone there...

The stones were to be taken from the other losing timelines and brung back to our timeline temporarily as it stood the only chance to undo the snap....Nebula messed up that plan...but Thanos miraculously was defeated...

Steve lived in the parallel universe with Peggy and then returned back to prime timeline an old man because he overstayed his trip and aged naturally....

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
In all honesty Tony didn’t have to die. They could’ve snapped Thanos away the moment he touched down on Earth. It’s crazy that thought never crossed anyone’s mind in the last 2 years. I never saw one person on any website post that as a potential way to stop Thanos and it’s so obvious now but they could’ve been did that shyt.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

THERE WAS SOME TERRIBLE ACTING IN THIS AT TIMES....

FEELS LIKE THEY SHOT THIS shyt MONTHS APART.

THE BACK TO THE FUTURE SEQUENCE WAS DOPE AS fukk.

MOST OF THE SO CALLED EMOTIONAL MOMENTS SWUNG AND MISSED.

ILL GIVE IT A 7.
INFINITY WAR WAS A 9.5
:devil:
:evil:

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
In all honesty Tony didn’t have to die. They could’ve snapped Thanos away the moment he touched down on Earth. It’s crazy that thought never crossed anyone’s mind in the last 2 years. I never saw one person on any website post that as a potential way to stop Thanos and it’s so obvious now but they could’ve been did that shyt.

I see it as ying and yang, a perfect balance.....the universe/fate correcting itself....no matter what people did, Thanos was going to get the Gauntlet, that is why Strange took a gamble and let him take it

One side of reality has many of the parallel universes destroyed by Thanos, the universe of light, ours, has Thanos defeated and Tony would be the only one able to pull it off....

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
That part was hype of fukk but I dunno why the hell he was able to use lightning :russ:

Odin CLEARLY said the hammer had no power, it was always just Thor. The hammer helped him focus it :dwillhuh:
I might be wrong but I think the inscription says something along the lines of "whoever wields this hammer shall wield the power of Thor" so in that case Odin is correct that the power is in Thor and the inscription tells you why Cap could do the things he did.

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
yeah, and i mentioned the genealogy but its not stopping someone on sw's level

and the stones DEFINITELY work differently i don't even bother getting into all that in the MCU
Reality is warping is reality warping though he should be resitant to all forms. And the stones were never really explained properly tbh.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
gbo42xtyk8c11.jpg

:wow:

Fred.

Lol why is Batman Wonder Woman and aqua man on this toy

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Also one thing I see people confusing. They went and obtained all the stones and Hulk snapped his fingers, that right there sets reality back as if the Thanos snap didn't happen. But past Thanos and the Black Order knew what they were planning and got let through a portal by old Nebula who was pretending to be present day Nebula.

That clears up many of the "plot holes" people are talking about..

In a multiverse or parallel universe, when you go back into the past, you're not going back into your past. You're going to the past of an alternate space/time.

For example, when Nebula killed the 2014 Nebula she should've vanished ad well. But she didnt. Because 2014 Nebula was in an alternate space time.

The Ancient One even, told Banner that if he took the time stone, it may save his reality, but hers would be fukked up so he had to bring it back.l

As it relates to the MCU and how they described it, the infinity stones have to stay in the correct space/time universe. Then there's this scene.
Starts at 9:12

So every time the space stone was used (separately, or with the gauntlet) it affected something else directly or indirectly.