AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
:hhh: Mannnnn fukk Captain Marvel :camby: I haven't even seen that movie but anyone running with the notion that she should've had a bigger role/killed Thanos is missing the point that the beacon to her WAS A DIVERSION in Infinity War and advertisement for her own movie.

DOCTOR STRANGE didn't have near as much screen time and he's the linchpin to this entire thing successfully happening.
:mjlol:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
The shyt isn't about physical power otherwise the other 14 million scenarios would've worked :yeshrug: Defeating Thanos was a chess match, hence the title: End Game.
Your making sense in one regard, but the Captain Marvel hate makes none. You mad at Danvers because you think that Dr. Strange didn’t get enough screen time?

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I mean....Where do they go from here? I really liked the ending but it didn’t feel like an ending....I’m confused lol.

Tony really did take one for the team:wow::mjcry:

Tony went out like a fukking soldier

Thanos thought it was one way but it was the other way :umad: He sat there for a good two minutes not believing that muthafukka really snapped him and his whole army away :umad:

It fried the entire left side of Tony’s body though. You know that shyt hurt. Had me in there feeling extra misty :mjcry:

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
While we're on the subject of BP, I wonder how much of a bigger role they'd have given him at the end if they knew how much BP was gonna blow up. I already feel like what they did give us came from those reshoots September and October reshoots.

This movie and IW both show that they thought it would be a hit but not one of the biggest solo movies in history.

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
Your making sense in one regard, but the Captain Marvel hate makes none. You mad at Danvers because you think that Dr. Strange didn’t get enough screen time?
I'm not "hating" her, I'm saying everything went as it did for a reason so harping on her particular screentime is a waste and misses the bigger picture/End Game

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yup. They gotta do it like this.

-Fantastic Four movie. Victor is introduced, you get to know his character, but he's not the main villain at all. He's just an interesting supporting character you feel :leostare: about.

-Do Dr. Strange's Triumph and Torment. That will make Doom blow up as a character and make people go :ohhh: about him.

-NOW you make him the main villain for either FF2 or an Avengers or a team up movie. Doom never really loses though, he's kinda like MCU Loki in that way.

-Disney+ show.

-At this point we are at 2025 or 2026, and you can begin to really build towards Secret Wars :blessed:

Yeah, I'mma need that. :wow:

If people were fukked up by the end of Infinity War, imagine A: Feige saying fukk it and calling a movie Avengers: Zero Hour while somehow looking Dan DiDio right in the eye with the :youngsabo:, and B: ending it with Thor getting absolutely murked by the Beyonders, and existence literally ending. :wow:

'Avengers: Endgame' completely wastes Captain Marvel (spoilers!)
I totally agree with this. I don't like how Captain Marvel was sloppily sidelined because her power level would have trivialized much of what the core 6 went through.

Either you create a character that fits or you create antagonist that fit the character. How does she go from first solo Marvel female superhero to you gonna have to sit most of this out cause we don't know how to handle you?

I'm actually cool with Captain Marvel being used sparingly in the movie. The movie came off as really being about the original six, and this being the effective sendoffs for all of them in the event that they really are done with the large scale movie side of the MCU. I also think focusing on just those six made it a little easier to relate the different ways that people accept and process loss and failure. Having ol girl come through and mop everybody would've cheapened it, I think.

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Same here. I was sitting right behind a few black women and they went bannanas when Shuri showed up and at the femme fatale estrogen scene.

And I ain't mad at them either. For one, I thought it was a dope scene building off the Infinity War female team up. And two, I'm all for people other than straight white men getting to be represented for a change.

It's an agenda to have a bunch of women or gay people have 10 seconds of screen time exposure but 9 flicks featuring white dudes named Chris as the saviors of the world is par for the course though, huh? :mjlol:

I hate this saying but nikkas hate women. Because that scene was dope as fukk to me. Let the women get their shine on too.

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
The way did the time travel to only bring back those from the snap and change nothing else seemed like a plot device and lazy writing

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
See this is why I fukking hate time travel :snoop:

If cap went back in time to the 40’s and lived his life in that new time line. When he was talking to falcon at the end did he use the pym particles to get to that spot or did he live out 80 years and knew they would be there at that moment and went to meet up with them ?:sadbron: I’m so confused
Man me too.....I love time traveling movies

So much questions.....