Reppin
Memphis TN
Alright so my thoughts of the movie for now is that I enjoyed it :ehh:
First off :rip: to Tony and Black Widow :sadbron:

Anyway :flabbynsick: Thor was hilarious
I was like
dMSzKqu.jpg

When Cap squared up with Thanos after grabbing Thor’s hammer

When the squad came through in the final battle :banderas::banderas::banderas: Whole theater was clapping when Black Panther came through the portal. Almost got emotional :wow:

When they was in the diner with Hulk :mjlol: Breh’s plate and his food had me :deadmanny::ehh::eat: Also how Hulk tried to make Ant-man feel better :deadrose:

Peter and Tony :hug: had me :mjcry:

Had no problem with the women getting their shine :salute:

Didn’t expect Thanos to die(technically) at the beginning so quick :dead: Homie was out there enjoying retirement before the squad pulled up

Thanos being
gl4ajPq.jpg

all to Nebula before Thor gave him that work

Rocket: What did you do? :dwillhuh:
Thor: I went for the head :yeshrug::pacspit:*walks off*

Saw some posts in here talking about that dude at Tony’s funeral being the kid from Ironman 3 :gladbron: I was confused too lol.

Rocket calling out Captain Marvel’s hairdo :mjlol:

Scarlet Witch and Thanos’ moment :mjlol:
I don’t even know who you are”:rudy:

I’ll think of some more moments soon.

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It's not necessarily that he had to wield it.

Strange seen the 14 million realities where they lose. Tony just happened to be the one where they win.

It don't mean he was the best choice. Or the strongest. It just means out of the lotto odds they were dealing with, Tony ended up with the Gauntlet and actually accomplished their goal. That's it.

Which is why Strange gave up the Time Stone in "IW". If Tony dies on Titan, it's literally impossible to win.

Fred.

Kept that boy alive just to die at the correct time like Albus did Harry :wow:

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Also I don't get why people are having trouble grasping the timeline stuff. It's the same as DBZ time travel: going back in time creates alternate timelines rather than a paradox. So you have the main timeline and then a bunch of alternate realities caused by traveling back and forth. Only differences is the properties and all of that shyt are completely different - DBZ timelines are still concurrent with each other, whereas in these movies you can do years worth of shyt in 5 seconds relative to another timeline.

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
I thought the howard and tony scene was terrible.

You see a random dude you never seen before acting shady. Down there with an infinity stone and who knows how many other important items. But you wanna discuss kids and life.

Security in the 50s 60s is not what it was now.

Howard Stark was surrounded by crazy shyt and its all work. fukk if he wants to have a regular conversation about real shyt like life for a minute.

And man....

Tony got to talk to his dad before he died. :mjcry:

His real dad breh. The ghost hes been chasing his whole life. Got to give him a hug before he went and saved the world. :wow:

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
I bet he doesn’t have a better idea.

I hate how these dudes quick to call someone lazy like they know anything about writing for movies.
I'm not shytting on the movie, I thought it was really good. I just expected there to be more to it than that.

There was a theory since the old avengers stayed behind that they were gonna have to sacrifice themselves to bring the new avengers back (scarlet witch, black panther, Bucky, etc)

Don't get so defensive

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
This was a perfect send off basically. I loved this movie. I've seen some people saying that because Strange said if he told Stark that it wouldn't happen and some have said that Stark might have been selfish but I don't think so..

For one Stark decided to do the time travel mission in the first place it was eating at him.

And then.. at the end Stark sees Strange's finger wavering and he realizes that it HAS to be him and that Strange knows he won't make it. In that split decision Stark made up his mind he had to sacrifice himself for the greater good.

Plus he had that convo with his Dad. There was levels to this.. Stark accomplished everything he set out to do.

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
I went in completely numb as I don’t really feel the hype of these movies but I’ve watched a good bit of them...

I shook like a bytch with excitement at that final battle. And yes I held back some tears when tony died :francis:

I’m also glad they didn’t just have captain marvel completely save the day. She was so dry and my theater had no excitement for her :mjlol:
shyt damn near collapsed when tchalla and Peter came through

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Also for the people who asked about Thanos hands without the stones y'all got to see it again right here. He was fukking up Thor, Iron Man and Cap all by himself with no stones in sight. He's a bad muthafukka.

Whole place lost it when Cap got the hammer and did the fukkin uppercut to Thanos jaw with it :russ: