AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Again, I'm reading how Thanos was made to look weak? How? :dahell: He beat the fukk outta Thor, Cap and Iron Man by HIMSELF with no stones lol.

Also, in the beginning when they ambush him dude was at like what 40% health? He just got done blowing himself the fukk up by the infinity stones he was badly burnt and limping.. :pachaha:

Anyone not Thor or Hulk should have had their head buss open with a Thanos punch....

His whole squad was weak as hell in the MCU....US Army with Thunderbolt Ross could have stopped his team easy...

Body count should have been higher, but Disney likes happy endings...

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I guess Loki is alive? I don't really know.. I hope he is but I'm a bit confused on how that played out. All the time traveling stuff started to confuse me a tiny bit on how it would all work for future films..

I don't believe everyone is 5 years younger or older than others. Cap's mission I believe was to get the stones back where they belonged and right all aspects of reality. Someone can tell me if I'm wrong on that, I think everything just picks up from present day, no changes except Cap being old, Stark being dead, Thanos and Black Order wiped out and Black Widow dead

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Also for the people who asked about Thanos hands without the stones y'all got to see it again right here. He was fukking up Thor, Iron Man and Cap all by himself with no stones in sight. He's a bad muthafukka.

Whole place lost it when Cap got the hammer and did the fukkin uppercut to Thanos jaw with it :russ:

But it's funny how Wanda and CM gave him the most work. He needed to pull out an infinity stone to get cm off him and Wanda was about to rip him apart had he not told this people to drop those bombs

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Scarlet Witch came through like
giphy.gif

That was the first time Wanda showed her true power. She can whisper and say no more mutants and that's it.. bytch is powerful. Thanos and them would still handle her but she'd be a bytch to take down.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
I think it's going to take a few weeks or even months for it to sink in.

:mjcry:The fact that this is an end of an era.

And it's a huge question mark with some unknowns going forward.

:mjgrin:11 years. I cant believe it.

It's going to be hard going back to watch previous movies now because the emotion from End Game will still be there.

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Just finished watching

Some :banderas: moments for me off the top of my head
When Cap wielded Mjolnir WOW :banderas:
When Thanos punched the shyt out of Captain Marvel :banderas:
When all the dusted Avengers show up :banderas:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
I guess Loki is alive? I don't really know.. I hope he is but I'm a bit confused on how that played out. All the time traveling stuff started to confuse me a tiny bit on how it would all work for future films..

I don't believe everyone is 5 years younger or older than others. Cap's mission I believe was to get the stones back where they belonged and right all aspects of reality. Someone can tell me if I'm wrong on that, I think everything just picks up from present day, no changes except Cap being old, Stark being dead, Thanos and Black Order wiped out and Black Widow dead

Google multiverse.
Google parallel universe.

Actually, even though it was a shytty movie, cloverfield paradox explains it :russ:

The Ancient One also explains it as well.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Saw it again earlier in 3D and it gets better on the second viewing.
Tony calling fat Thor "Lebowski":mjlol:

The video has probably been posted but I saw a vid of this guy suggesting Cap tampering with time opens up the multiverse.
most of my theater didnt catch the ref :flabbynsick::old:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Anyone not Thor or Hulk should have had their head buss open with a Thanos punch....

His whole squad was weak as hell in the MCU....US Army with Thunderbolt Ross could have stopped his team easy...

Body count should have been higher, but Disney likes happy endings...

It’s a comic book movie based an actual event story in the comic book.

It already had a higher body count than the source:gucci:

Also happy endings? The last movie ended with a major mass murdering spree and characters in tears.

This move ended with their biggest character dead and their 2nd pretty much done.

There was really nothing happy about either of that:dwillhuh: