AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
'Avengers: Endgame' completely wastes Captain Marvel (spoilers!)
I totally agree with this. I don't like how Captain Marvel was sloppily sidelined because her power level would have trivialized much of what the core 6 went through.

Either you create a character that fits or you create antagonist that fit the character. How does she go from first solo Marvel female superhero to you gonna have to sit most of this out cause we don't know how to handle you?

This movie wasn't about her though. This was basically a send off to the original Avengers. This was their good bye.

When Pepper told Tony everyone is fine and he can rest, that was Feige letting the fans know that the franchise will be ok. They got characters on deck

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I just realized people like Chadwick Bosman probably didn't know he was going to be in this movie until he saw it :ohhh:. They shot both movies back to back and a lot of times, they didn't even know what the scene was.

Bosman was probably sitting in the premiere like :dwillhuh:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Yup. They gotta do it like this.

-Fantastic Four movie. Victor is introduced, you get to know his character, but he's not the main villain at all. He's just an interesting supporting character you feel :leostare: about.

-Do Dr. Strange's Triumph and Torment. That will make Doom blow up as a character and make people go :ohhh: about him.

-NOW you make him the main villain for either FF2 or an Avengers or a team up movie. Doom never really loses though, he's kinda like MCU Loki in that way.

-Disney+ show.

-At this point we are at 2025 or 2026, and you can begin to really build towards Secret Wars :blessed:
Karl Mordo vs Dr. Doom or Mordo joins Doom :lupe:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
So, with Tony gone, and them not ready for Doom or Richards yet, is Shuri the smartest person in the current MCU as told on the screen? I think she proved she was smarter than Bruce in IW, with her immediate knowledge and idea that she could get the stone out of Vis without killing him. These neckbeards about to really, really commit it, LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. PLEASE DO IT

Makes sense...

White men mad at a woman character and black woman being the SMARTEST character in the MCU :mjgrin:

&

White men and apparently some others mad about a woman character and white woman being being the STONGEST character in the MCU:mjgrin:

Low key Marvel made the cypha complete:lolbron:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I just realized people like Chadwick Bosman probably didn't know he was going to be in this movie until he saw it :ohhh:. They shot both movies back to back and a lot of times, they didn't even know what the scene was.

Bosman was probably sitting in the premiere like :dwillhuh:

He’s signed on for Black Panther 2 and Coogler is already confirmed to be writing the script so i’m quite sure that he along with the Guardians cast and Thor knew that he’d be coming back, and coming back means showing up in Endgame

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
He’s signed on for Black Panther 2 and Coogler is already confirmed to be writing the script so i’m quite sure that he along with the Guardians cast and Thor knew that he’d be coming back, and coming back means showing up in Endgame

The point is.... I don’t believe they knew what capacity and what direction due to the combination of the secrecy behind this film and probably not knowing the script of the coming sequels as they haven’t been written or completed.

For all CB knows is BP 2 could take place pre IW and like say a week-month in time after BP 1.

Same for Guardians

qnsfinest

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
I thought the howard and tony scene was terrible.

You see a random dude you never seen before acting shady. Down there with an infinity stone and who knows how many other important items. But you wanna discuss kids and life.

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
'Avengers: Endgame' completely wastes Captain Marvel (spoilers!)
I totally agree with this. I don't like how Captain Marvel was sloppily sidelined because her power level would have trivialized much of what the core 6 went through.

Either you create a character that fits or you create antagonist that fit the character. How does she go from first solo Marvel female superhero to you gonna have to sit most of this out cause we don't know how to handle you?
:hhh: Mannnnn fukk Captain Marvel :camby: I haven't even seen that movie but anyone running with the notion that she should've had a bigger role/killed Thanos is missing the point that the beacon to her WAS A DIVERSION in Infinity War and advertisement for her own movie.

DOCTOR STRANGE didn't have near as much screen time and he's the linchpin to this entire thing successfully happening.

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
I thought the howard and tony scene was terrible.

You see a random dude you never seen before acting shady. Down there with an infinity stone and who knows how many other important items. But you wanna discuss kids and life.
Tony needed that lesson of going over his personal interests for the greater good to make his decision.

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
The point is.... I don’t believe they knew what capacity and what direction due to the combination of the secrecy behind this film and probably not knowing the script of the coming sequels as they haven’t been written or completed.

For all CB knows is BP 2 could take place pre IW and like say a week-month in time after BP 1.

Same for Guardians

Nah breh im sure he knew somewhat like him running around with the gaunlet and dressing in all black for starks funeral. He also had to shoot the scene of him turning into dust so im sure he wasnt fully in the dark. He was probably surprised with scenes he wasnt in at all but after filming was done he couldve put some pieces together and knew the direction his character was going in (not dead)