Nebula: My dad really was trill as shyt:wow:

Thanos would prob had fixed them a plate :mjlit:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
They don't know bout Doom, breh.

Homie built a cult around himself just so he could more efficiently destroy alternate universes and stave off the end of existence.

Became a god, and creator of a new existence because he knew he was the only one that could do it.

Snatched Reed's wife and kids, made his oldest friend literal wall, and made his brother in law the sun.

And that's all one storyline. :wow:

As much as Iove the X-Men, the priority on Feige's table really needs to be finally getting Doom right.

Breh can be the protagonist, villain, and primary character for a future phase all in one.

Yup. They gotta do it like this.

-Fantastic Four movie. Victor is introduced, you get to know his character, but he's not the main villain at all. He's just an interesting supporting character you feel :leostare: about.

-Do Dr. Strange's Triumph and Torment. That will make Doom blow up as a character and make people go :ohhh: about him.

-NOW you make him the main villain for either FF2 or an Avengers or a team up movie. Doom never really loses though, he's kinda like MCU Loki in that way.

-Disney+ show.

-At this point we are at 2025 or 2026, and you can begin to really build towards Secret Wars :blessed:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
'Avengers: Endgame' completely wastes Captain Marvel (spoilers!)
I totally agree with this. I don't like how Captain Marvel was sloppily sidelined because her power level would have trivialized much of what the core 6 went through.

Either you create a character that fits or you create antagonist that fit the character. How does she go from first solo Marvel female superhero to you gonna have to sit most of this out cause we don't know how to handle you?

McPiff

#goat
Daps
no movie will ever have people going crazy like this again. This shyt was truly a fukking EVENT. My theater was tame, but yeah i wanted to act stupid too. :pachaha:
Man i was like the only dude who was hyped in the theater. Granted, it was early in the morning but still.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
They don't know bout Doom, breh.

Homie built a cult around himself just so he could more efficiently destroy alternate universes and stave off the end of existence.

Became a god, and creator of a new existence because he knew he was the only one that could do it.

Snatched Reed's wife and kids, made his oldest friend literal wall, and made his brother in law the sun.

And that's all one storyline. :wow:

As much as Iove the X-Men, the priority on Feige's table really needs to be finally getting Doom right.

Breh can be the protagonist, villain, and primary character for a future phase all in one.
shyt even the incursion storyline which tied in. Cap tried to use the infinity gauntlet and that shattered. That showed they were dealing with some real shyt

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
yea u not making any sense breh. Dude was true to his comic self and he aint even have the king of the dead upgrade yet. U gonna be big mad if that ever happens :mjlol:....he'll get knocked down a few if namor show up soon tho :ehh:

Namor vs BP is actually a fairly even bout. People just gotta stop thinking of BP as noble "black daredevil" and start grasping that he's captain america in ironman-lite armor with Wolverine effective-claws.

His suit in Civil War and BP 1 are the equivalent to RDJ's first couple suits in the 2008 ironman movie. Meaning they will keep on evolving from movie to movie; that's the whole purpose of MCU Shuri being his 007 "Q" technician.

BP's suit can take punches from fully hydrated suped up Namor underwater

13.jpg

Can absorb and redirect Namor's punches like with anything else you see in the MCU version

17.jpg

18.jpg

And then once yall realize what he can do with his claws in his future upgrades :wow:

RCO010.jpg
RCO014.jpg
RCO015.jpg
RCO016.jpg

End of the day, BP is a tweener like Spidey; we saw it in End Game: they're gonna walk right through regular goons that Clint and Starlord would struggle with, but higher level ones with specialties like Ebony Maw will be a problem. Not even getting to big boss muthafukkas like Thanos.

I think that's how it should be.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Loved that scene.

Thanos: *adds spice to stew that's probably delicious as shyt*

Wack ass Avengers: GIVE US THE STONES!

Thanos: Can't. Destroyed them shyts.:Blessedbron:
Wack ass Avengers: :sadcam:

Thanos: Thought you had a plan, huh? :Mjumad:

Depressed Thor: :damn: *chops off Thanos' head...gets sadder*

Nebula: My dad really was trill as shyt:wow:
How fire would have it been if THAT was the end of “Infinity War”

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
I hated the bolded. Stick to the source material. The Thanos we all know is a ruthless dictator who inflicts pain and suffering just for the thrill.
Half of the ish comic Thanos does is to impress Death, who really wants nothing to do with him. She got a thing for Deadpool in recent years.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
So, with Tony gone, and them not ready for Doom or Richards yet, is Shuri the smartest person in the current MCU as told on the screen? I think she proved she was smarter than Bruce in IW, with her immediate knowledge and idea that she could get the stone out of Vis without killing him. These neckbeards about to really, really commit it, LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. PLEASE DO IT