AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:laugh: I know
My memory is a little hazy but when Marvel bought Malibu, I believe they put the gems on that Vampire like character (Rune or something) and he wore them as a necklace which is why I mentioned it.

The gauntlet was just his normal glove he wore that he put the gems on in the comic. And in the comic he didnt need to use hand gestures to activate the powers they possessed. The snap was just a they he did.

Whoo. U are bringing up rune?

Niggthaniel Essex

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
That would be like doctor strange inventing ironman robots,

I just came here to say that you just described Dr. Doom with this sentence and he's what the MCU should be focusing on next.

And Doom built a time machine just for the fukk of it with nobody's help.

Sorry, carry on. I'm just a big Doom fan...

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps
Thor joining the Guardians is interesting because I wasn’t a huge fan of their second movie. He could breathe some life into that franchise but he’s so OP for this crew it could diminish them? At least people on the Avengers match power more
Nah they fighting Adam warlock They will need Thor and then some

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
if those are the visual cues then they cannot be afterthoughts ... they designed the movie that way.. just accept it
it seems like you;re just trying to argue to just to argue.. in this medium using the stones require a trigger... whats the big deal..
time stone needs the eye to open (there goes your necklace)
mind stone works within the technology of vision so it probably has a constant trigger.
loki's staff is probably also a trigger

nikkas want to hear dat avada kedavra on some Harry Potter shyt. :mjlol:

Don't get me wrong I fukks with some Potter so I ain't dissing. But nikkas will find a way to find something wrong with anything.

I ain't tripping becuz that's just how I'm gone be when Cameron bring back those blue people. :heh:

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
In the comics....without the Infinity Gauntlet? I'd say yes.

Like I said she rewrote the entire universe.

Fred.
She was amped by the lifeforce that isnt her normal powers.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
She was amped by the lifeforce that isnt her normal powers.
even without that, a pissed off scarlet witch vs anything that can technically die or is anchored in reality is pretty much fukked :manny: its not like thanos has shown off any real defenses for what she brings to the table other than the geneology