AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
I'm mad they rolled up on big homie preparing dinner.

Thor came up to Thanos like.....
tenor.gif

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Thor movies and the Thor character were boring ass shyt until they made him funny.

And he was still the most epic he's ever been in Infinity War.

"BRING ME THANOS" is the hardest shyt anyone has said in all 20+ movies.

He MEANT that shyt and you knew it.

Thor starting with Ragnarok as a character >>>> anything before.

yeah I was NOT rocking with Thor pre Ragnarok, but Ragnarok was a dope film and I'm really Amped to see him with the Guardians.

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
Time travel doesnt make any sense in this movie nor do the infinity stones working in different universes
even without that, a pissed off scarlet witch vs anything that can technically die or is anchored in reality is pretty much fukked :manny: its not like thanos has shown off any real defenses for what she brings to the table other than the geneology
Thanos does have resistance to reality warping in the comics and again scarlet witch isnt usually that op

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Brehs hold up wtf was Captain Marvel this whole time during the time travel:gucci:

she was helping other worlds. :mindblown:

Once they killed Thanos, there was nothing left for her to do. She checked in with the Avengers every now and then. 5 years had passed.

And when they brought the stones back, they didn't intend of Thanos and his army coming back as well. That was some last minute unexpected shyt.

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
So the entire universe believes he is the onky one that can make such a gauntlet, thanos also believes this to be true, yet anthony stark from new york a regular human manages to make one? Lmao

Tony was only able to make one because they figured out how they work/Energy source of them. It’s because when Thanos did the snap , earth became ground zero for where all the power came from. Rocket explained this. It’s also how they were able to see Thanos used the stones again.

Edit : Plus Banner mention the gamma radiation of them.

Last edited:

Niggthaniel Essex

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I'm mad they rolled up on big homie preparing dinner.

Loved that scene.

Thanos: *adds spice to stew that's probably delicious as shyt*

Wack ass Avengers: GIVE US THE STONES!

Thanos: Can't. Destroyed them shyts.:Blessedbron:
Wack ass Avengers: :sadcam:

Thanos: Thought you had a plan, huh? :Mjumad:

Depressed Thor: :damn: *chops off Thanos' head...gets sadder*

Nebula: My dad really was trill as shyt:wow:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
I know people thought the first hour was slow, but they had to show the realistic affects of what happened. It took 5 years for ant man to come back and thats when shyt started to pick up.

What did you all expect them to do? Without Ant Man there was nothing they could do really :russ: They lost, and that shyt was permanent.

The greatest part of the movie is when everyone came back. I legit cried. And when Tony died in this one it was different from when you thought he died in Infinity War.

Tony Stark was saying good bye to us the entire movie. We just didn't know it.

And the scene with Cap dancing with Peggy showed just how much Cap always felt out of place in the present. He always longed to go back to the 1940's and continue with his life. :mjcry:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Off topic but I copped MK11 after catching Endgame and noticed the dynamic between Shao Khan, Mileena, and Kitana is the exact same as Thanos, Gamora and Nebula. I’m probably hella late to the party on this one though :pachaha:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Loved that scene.

Thanos: *adds spice to stew that's probably delicious as shyt*

Wack ass Avengers: GIVE US THE STONES!

Thanos: Can't. Destroyed them shyts.:Blessedbron:
Wack ass Avengers: :sadcam:

Thanos: Thought you had a plan, huh? :Mjumad:

Depressed Thor: :damn: *chops off Thanos' head...gets sadder*

Nebula: My dad really was trill as shyt:wow:

Somebody in another thread said Thanos as gonna be up in the kitchen like Ving Rhames in Baby Boy :dead:

They damn near nailed that shyt. :russ:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
they not letting war machine get his proper shine on in the last action scene Rhodey should have nano tech transformed a Proton canon and blow one of those flying leviathan creature-ship's out of the sky
giphy.gif

everyone was hyped and speculating about war machine using a proton cannon in endgame

I was really hoping to see Thanos get hit with the proton cannon