AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
These super hero movies are hilarious tho.

How BW and Hawkeye know how to fly spaceships but they never been to space and how Nebula know how to work the time machine :mjlol:

They really aren't afraid of anything anymore. They hopped in that time machine and started flying back to the past like it was another day at work lol.
Nebula had the "Original" Nebula's memory.

darryl

Superstar
Daps
The next big bad villian should be Jean grey "the Phoenix". Folks sleep on her. She was able to fukk Galactus up

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
gbo42xtyk8c11.jpg

:wow:

Fred.
:lolbron::mjlol::russ:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
So the entire universe believes he is the onky one that can make such a gauntlet, thanos also believes this to be true, yet anthony stark from new york a regular human manages to make one? Lmao
Calling Tony Stark a regular human is a massive stretch. Dude mastered time travel in the same movie you're arguing making a bootleg Gauntlet shouldn't be possible.:mjlol:

I don't get it. It's like last summer when people on Youtube were arguing Shuri can't be smarter than Tony because she never had to make armor in a cave. shyt is :what:

Fred.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Nothing confusing just doesn't make sense that's the only way to use all of them. They could've been on a necklace or whatever and still should be able to be used the same way.
Like I mentioned earlier the fist closing and finger snapping are just visual cues. Russo's implying thats the only way to use them together really sounds like an afterthought that they didn't put too much into.

if those are the visual cues then they cannot be afterthoughts ... they designed the movie that way.. just accept it
it seems like you;re just trying to argue to just to argue.. in this medium using the stones require a trigger... whats the big deal..
time stone needs the eye to open (there goes your necklace)
mind stone works within the technology of vision so it probably has a constant trigger.
loki's staff is probably also a trigger

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Thor

-thanos with all the stones, axe through the chest

-thanos with zero stones, Thor gets his ass beat

Does being fat make you that weak?

:patrice:

It was like Apollo Creed vs Ivan Drago.....can't go 5 years without any fighting or conditioning against top-tier foes who have been fighting non-stop....

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A necklace breh? :dahell:

The Gauntlet is from the comics. The snap is literally a scene from the comics.

thanos-snap-103596.png

It was only ever going to be a Gauntlet.

Fred.
:laugh: I know
My memory is a little hazy but when Marvel bought Malibu, I believe they put the gems on that Vampire like character (Rune or something) and he wore them as a necklace which is why I mentioned it.

The gauntlet was just his normal glove he wore that he put the gems on in the comic. And in the comic he didnt need to use hand gestures to activate the powers they possessed. The snap was just a they he did.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
It's weird. I don't think I've ever seen Thanos fight Wanda before, but they're both monsters in their own right. Wanda has reality warping powers in the comics. Wiped out 90% of the mutant population on some Paul Muad'dib shyt. And Thanos washes the Avengers with little to no effort off his base strength alone. A future version of this dude kills the Silver Surfer by bashing his head in with Mjolnir.

In the movie, though? Had he not called in that airstrike, she probably would've stripped the flesh off his bones in front of his own squad.
Yeah I'm thinking back to the comics and its.... interesting

She's rarely got into fights like that at all - and definitely not under circumstances like this. Meanwhile, Thanos has taken some :huhldup: Ls. Comics/MCU power matchups are always weird. But the way they explain shyt so far, it shouldn't be stretch and it wasn't either.

So yeah, short answer is a pissed off Scarlet Witch running up on a Thanos who doesn't know what to watch out for is washing Thanos ezpz. Don't think anyone would argue there. Especially when getting the drop on Thanos has worked for plenty of people so far.

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
should be a tv series. a dark comedy set within the universe. there's a ton of shyt that would be insane if half the population came back after 5 years.

If I was to nitpick that would be one of my minor issues with the flick. I wanted them to play around with the "Leftovers" scenario a bit. We got Cap hosting relief, Widow being bored that there's not much crime and Rudd walking in deserted San Francisco.

After that, we go straight to getting everybody back mode.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is scarlet witch more powerful than thanos?

I'd argue in both the comics and the MCU, yes.

In the comics, she re-wrote reality to create another timeline in which Mutants were the superior race, collapsed that timeline, and deactivated the powers of millions of mutants at the same time when restoring original reality, and was able to temporarily destroy the Phoenix force, and leave its host intact.

In the movies, she was able to destroy the stone in Vision's head without assistance, and Thanos says that the only thing that's supposed to be able to destroy the stones is the stones themselves. Although in fairness, if I remember correctly, Age of Ultron says her powers were derived from the staff via experiments, so maybe that still holds true.