Fred.

6p2bx5mwsl511.jpg

Stark swaggin on em'...:wow::umad::mjlol:

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if those are the visual cues then they cannot be afterthoughts ... they designed the movie that way.. just accept it
it seems like you;re just trying to argue to just to argue.. in this medium using the stones require a trigger... whats the big deal..
time stone needs the eye to open (there goes your necklace)
mind stone works within the technology of vision so it probably has a constant trigger.
loki's staff is probably also a trigger
Meant the explanation of that's how they are used.
Is what it is just saying I find it silly:yeshrug: no need to get defensive about it:manny:

Niggthaniel Essex

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
These super hero movies are hilarious tho.

How BW and Hawkeye know how to fly spaceships but they never been to space and how Nebula know how to work the time machine :mjlol:

They really aren't afraid of anything anymore. They hopped in that time machine and started flying back to the past like it was another day at work lol.

Nebula: "The coordinates are already loaded on the ship. All they have to do is not fall out." Hawkeye and Black Widow just had to sit there while the ship flew there on it's own.

Plus Nebula is damn near a cyborg with a computer for a brain anyway. You didn't see her interface with the quantum machine before bringing Thanos to earth? I'm sure that's all she needed to do to understand how it worked

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Meant the explanation of that's how they are used.
Is what it is just saying I find it silly:yeshrug: no need to get defensive about it:manny:

i understand what you saying.. wasn't getting defensive.. it just sounded like you were arguing for sake of it especially when that cue was established over a year ago and its like you just now arguing it.. but its cool...

back to the discussion

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Calling Tony Stark a regular human is a massive stretch. Dude mastered time travel in the same movie you're arguing making a bootleg Gauntlet shouldn't be possible.:mjlol:

I don't get it. It's like last summer when people on Youtube were arguing Shuri can't be smarter than Tony because she never had to make armor in a cave. shyt is :what:

Fred.
Time travel is science

The stones are literally magic

That would be like doctor strange inventing ironman robots,

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Calling Tony Stark a regular human is a massive stretch. Dude mastered time travel in the same movie you're arguing making a bootleg Gauntlet shouldn't be possible.:mjlol:

I don't get it. It's like last summer when people on Youtube were arguing Shuri can't be smarter than Tony because she never had to make armor in a cave. shyt is :what:

Fred.
What about Banner not being able to make a time machine. Dude's a fukking genius,(4th smartest guy in the Marvel Universe behind Pym, Doom and Richards) even though he's more a biology genius and a time machine would be more Stark's area.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Time travel is science

The stones are literally magic

That would be like doctor strange inventing ironman robots,

You said "Tony Stark is a regular human".

So, a regular human could master time travel? :dahell:

What are you saying man? You're all over the place.

Tony Stark isn't a regular human. He's damn near the smartest person on the planet. He wears nanotech armor in 2019 when nobody else in the world (except BP....again, Shuri) has it.

So no, it's not really a leap to assume Thanos and the dwarf that made the original Gauntlet underestimated his intelligence.

If you want to argue "no matter how smart someone is they shouldn't be able to fukk with magic"....welcome to comics.

Fred.

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
The first 2 hrs was trash. The final big battle was trash. It was nice seeing everyone on the screen at once but I expected an epic fight. All we got was nikkaz playing hot potato with the infinity gauntlet.

word, the first two hours were boring af, I don't care who comes for my neck it is what it is, everyone being able to use Thor's hammer was wack to me ever since Vision picked it up wit no problem, I mean I feel like that defeats the purpose of the hammer, even I didn't agree with Cap America being able to use it too, it was still dope seeing Cap with the shield and hammer visually

that first hour and a half or whatever dragged too much for me too

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
What about Banner not being able to make a time machine. Dude's a fukking genius,(4th smartest guy in the Marvel Universe behind Pym, Doom and Richards) even though he's more a biology genius and a time machine would be more Stark's area.

That's my point exactly.

These characters are as smart or strong as the writers make them. This is Comics 101 basically.

If Tony made the bootleg Gauntlet....then he can obviously do it. What Thanos thought, or what the dwarf said in "Infinity War" is irrelevant.

Fred.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
The “you hate women” argument will always be bullshyt. :pachaha:

If something is trash then it’s trash. The scene in question didn’t ruin the movie, but it stuck out like a sore thumb in an otherwise incredible final act.

It stuck out to the point that my wife noticed it. It seemed mad obvious. But I didn't think it was bad at all.