AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i understand what you saying.. wasn't getting defensive.. it just sounded like you were arguing for sake of it especially when that cue was established over a year ago and its like you just now arguing it.. but its cool...

back to the discussion
I think I brought it up last year too :russ:

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
Imma need Thor to wield both the stormbreaker and his hammer to wreck shyt
1381691-thor_odinson.gif

Yeah I feel the MCU movie universe turned Thor into too much of an ass clown, giving him the fake dodo eye, to that lame ass haircut, to basically sitting around fat drinking beer on the couch on some Al Bundy sh1t
:snoop:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Yeah I feel the MCU movie universe turned Thor into too much of an ass clown, giving him the fake dodo eye, to that lame ass haircut, to basically sitting around fat drinking beer on the couch on some Al Bundy sh1t
:snoop:
Thor movies and the Thor character were boring ass shyt until they made him funny.

And he was still the most epic he's ever been in Infinity War.

"BRING ME THANOS" is the hardest shyt anyone has said in all 20+ movies.

He MEANT that shyt and you knew it.

Thor starting with Ragnarok as a character >>>> anything before.

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
These super hero movies are hilarious tho.

How BW and Hawkeye know how to fly spaceships but they never been to space and how Nebula know how to work the time machine

Y’all need to go back and watch the movie. Nebula said she put the ship on Auto-Pilot.

And for the Time Machine thing . It goes back to what Rocket said to Tony . “You’re only a genius on Earth”.