AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
uploads%252Fcard%252Fimage%252F976508%252Fd1159cba-403d-4ef7-b588-e842aa68d87f.gif%252Ffit-in__1200x9600.gif
So that was Sam on the mic:ohhh:

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The power stone was held in Quill's BAREHAND plus he's half celestial... Tony had nano tech armor act as the HOUSING of the stones, and even then all that energy was fukking killing him!!! :laff::laff::laff:
But in infinity war the dwarf from game of thrones said he was the only person in the ubiverse who knew how to make a gauntlet that coukd house the stones,

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
But in infinity war the dwarf from game of thrones said he was the only person in the ubiverse who knew how to make a gauntlet that coukd house the stones,

Until Stark with Nano tech able to house the collective power was able to build a chinese bootleg....:mjlol::umad:@Etri the dwarf

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
Is scarlet witch more powerful than thanos?
It's weird. I don't think I've ever seen Thanos fight Wanda before, but they're both monsters in their own right. Wanda has reality warping powers in the comics. Wiped out 90% of the mutant population on some Paul Muad'dib shyt. And Thanos washes the Avengers with little to no effort off his base strength alone. A future version of this dude kills the Silver Surfer by bashing his head in with Mjolnir.

In the movie, though? Had he not called in that airstrike, she probably would've stripped the flesh off his bones in front of his own squad.

Last edited:

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:gucci:

Every time Thanos got a Stone, he put it in the Gauntlet.

Gauntlet = close your fist to activate a Stone.

So....how you use them outside of the Gauntlet is irrelevant.

Not seeing how this is confusing. Or what you expected him to do with the other Stones while he was just using one, if he didn't use the Gauntlet to hold them.

Fred.
Nothing confusing just doesn't make sense that's the only way to use all of them. They could've been on a necklace or whatever and still should be able to be used the same way.
Like I mentioned earlier the fist closing and finger snapping are just visual cues. Russo's implying thats the only way to use them together really sounds like an afterthought that they didn't put too much into.

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Was I the only one that laughed at Thanos in the garden living out his rich old white man dream of picking his garden? He had that bummy shirt and was washed lolz :russ:

A Coli breh had to have written that, Thanos Holmes Gardens, all he needed was the pickup truck and a six-pack and Flabby Thor could swing by too....

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Nothing confusing just doesn't make sense that's the only way to use all of them. They could've been on a necklace or whatever and still should be able to be used the same way.
Like I mentioned earlier the fist closing and finger snapping are just visual cues. Russo's implying thats the only way to use them together really sounds like an afterthought that they didn't put too much into.

A necklace breh? :dahell:

The Gauntlet is from the comics. The snap is literally a scene from the comics.

thanos-snap-103596.png

It was only ever going to be a Gauntlet.

Fred.