AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
I saw it last night

I'm kinda

:dahell:.

So should I assume Loki was brought back from the dead for the Disney+ show ?

I didn't stay for the end credits

I thought it was good but.. Weird

Not my favorite Marvel movie

-Loki disappears from the past with the tessaract thereby eliminating the timeline where Thanos takes it from him in Infinity War because it changes Loki's location during that whole timeline

-I don't understand how Thor is able to take Mjolnir out of the past without drastically affecting the timeline when they returned

- I don't get how Cap doesn't return to the present using the time machine but instead lived his life with Peggy thereby nullify her children with the guy she did marry and eliminating timeline Cap came from

- if all Iron Man had to do was switch out the stones from the glove then why doesn't Strange just tell him to do that instead of them going through all this bullshyt

The movie was kind of a mess lacking alot of action

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:flabbynsick:
We need at least Nova to spark my interest in that squad.

We don't even know if Nova exists yet...:mindblown:

It might be teased in Guardians 3 because that's essentially how nova is born with Xandar being decimated...:leon:

• Dap
Reactions: Jax

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
When Cap got Thor's hammer tho :wow:

amazing journey brehs, can't wait to see what they cook up with Xmen and FF4 :feedme:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wrong... he actually had an upgraded suit after he got out with ant-man...:ufdup:

avengers-endgame-war-machine-armor-closeup-2-1162970-1280x0.jpeg

DoB0WPXX0AAqBeK.jpg

It's the MK.4!!!:ufdup: put some respek on rhoady's name....
It’s the same damn suit with a slightly different design. I know you saw how he had to climb out of that bytch. Tony stopped wearing suits like that years ago. Rhodey like 30 versions behind :mjlol:

In IW Rhodey showed up shooting a machine gun and shyt. Tony on super lasers now.

shagnificent belafonte

I am he who lurks...
Daps
Reppin
Awesomeness
Why do you feel that way?

Two hours was roughly spent on time travel and rehashing shyt....it was a chore to watch and felt like filler....

....the last battle was cheapened with all the unnecessary extras to make shyt feel more epic...resurrect the homies and run the proper fade against Thanos and the black order....valkyrie and pepper dont need to be there....the wakandans and the extra sorcerers dont need to be there....

Made hulk smart and useless on the battlefield....

Woulda rather seen thanks die from teamwork then a fingersnap....stark could a died on the battlefield....if u go bring pepper for the fade let him get the fatal blow protecting her or spiderman

Nebulas wifi being linked and randomly playing some shyt at just the right moment:mjlol:

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
I was really wishing that somehow someway Killmonger showed up.
I would've screamed!:damnbreh2:

Me too, but for the narrative, it wouldn't have worked, he'd never side with BP or any of the Avengers, he'd probably rock with Thanos if we keeping it 100

• Dap
Reactions: Jax

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wrong... he actually had an upgraded suit after he got out with ant-man...:ufdup:

avengers-endgame-war-machine-armor-closeup-2-1162970-1280x0.jpeg

DoB0WPXX0AAqBeK.jpg

It's the MK.4!!!:ufdup: put some respek on rhoady's name....
they not letting war machine get his proper shine on in the last action scene Rhodey should have nano tech transformed a Proton canon and blow one of those flying leviathan creature-ship's out of the sky
giphy.gif

everyone was hyped and speculating about war machine using a proton cannon in endgame

Last edited:

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
It’s the same damn suit with a slightly different design. I know you saw how he had to climb out of that bytch. Tony stopped wearing suits like that years ago. Rhodey like 30 versions behind :mjlol:

In IW Rhodey showed up shooting a machine gun and shyt. Tony on super lasers now.

Tony got the new Tom Ford......Rhodey got a JC Penny suit....