AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
Not gonna lie I was a bit underwhelmed. The movie lacked action and fight scenes until the final act.

When Thor Cut off Thanos' head :ooh:

The time skip was a pretty interesting plot point :ld:

I was so worried Captain Marvel was gonna come in and steal the thunder from the OGs. Glad that never happened :whew:

Fat Thor was funny but can't believe they actually played it out for the rest of the movie :aicmon:

The time line shyt is fukking confusing. Loki legit got away there and I don't see how that timeline can be fixed.:gucci:

The elevator scene was a brilliant touch. :ohlawd:

Respect to the writers for not copping out on Black Widow's death or the original Gamorrah (although they kinda did with bringing in the past Gamorrah). As much as I hated Black Widow, I can't lie, knowing she didn't come back has made her death scene so much more impactful than it was when I first saw it :wow:.

How the fukk did either of the Nebulas know how to use the time machine and bring Thanos to the future? :dahell:

Thanos is worthy :ooh:

CAPTAIN AMERICA IS WORTHY :krs:

When Thanos went HAM on Cap's shield :damn:

That corny ass scene with the women. How the hell is Peppa Potts so adept at using her armor :rudy:.

Pleasant suprise to Black Panther and SpiderMan get some action, particularly Spiderman.

Still not sure how Tony got the Stones off Thanos :jbhmm:

Damn, Iron Man and Cap gone:mjcry:. Seems like Hulk may be done for too.

Will be interesting to see what happens in Phase 4.

I'll rate it a 7.5/10

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Can you all imagine the former owners of a house you bought after the snap reappearing and being like "What the fukk are you all doing living in my house? :gucci:"
should be a tv series. a dark comedy set within the universe. there's a ton of shyt that would be insane if half the population came back after 5 years.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Still doesn't make sense. As long as they are in your possession they should work

Nah, Infinity War made it very clear that using the gauntlet that Thanos (or anyone using it for that matter) had to be able to have full control of their fingers in conjunction to each stone to work or basically, in most cases, have a closed fist or snapping the fingers. The integral part of the battle of Titan was to keep him from putting his fingers together or closing the hand of the gauntlet.

I'ma have to agree with this because the idea that dude absolutely HAS to snap his fingers to get the gauntlet to work makes no sense

Russo brother's explained he had to close fist to use the gauntlet. every time in IW thanos had to close his fist, Dr Strange told the cloak dont let him close his fist..
ITS established fist must be closed

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
i need to know this too. did they set something up like he had a piece of tech that would pull the stones off? b/c he was barely doing anything then he had them

The new gauntlet was Stark nano tech it's the SAME material of his suit... So he pulled the stones off with ease...:pachaha: Y'all did not see how the stones was sliding around in place after thanos looked at him...:wtf: :snoop: pay attention y'all

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
i need to know this too. did they set something up like he had a piece of tech that would pull the stones off? b/c he was barely doing anything then he had them

Just think of the new samsung charging pads, soon as Stark's glove interfaced with the Stark Gauntlet, the transfer was easy because they share the same tech base....

The fact Stark made the new Gauntlet on the fly really emphasized Thor's statement of "Magic and science being one in the same"....

horizon

Veteran
Daps
Russo brother's explained he had to close fist to use the gauntlet. every time in IW thanos had to close his fist, Dr Strange told the cloak dont let him close his fist..
ITS established fist must be closed
Yeah no I get the fist closing, what makes no sense is the specific snapping motion that apparently HAS to happen to use all the stones together

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Hulk didnt get a rematch....captain marvel could a saved stark and peace the fukk out...

How the fukk was Thanos able to use nebulas pym particles to bring a whole battleship into the future....I thought that shyt was just enough for one person to make a round trip...that's what they said earlier....too much deus ex machina and time travel is the lazy story way to get yourself outta a blind....to introduce it this late in the game...:comeon:

Like I said, i shed tears and i cheered but in reality i will never watch this shyt again ...:yeshrug:

They simply shrunk the entire ship.