AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Still got him in the Medicaid B leg braces....they got spaceships and they can't hook up Rhody?

I can just wish Terrance Howard was still War Machine...
"Hey uh, lemme tell something Tony man, this robot leg shyt ain't workin out man"

Bruh he even gave Pepper an updated suit. And she wore that bytch once.

Rhodey gotta store that heavy ass piece of shyt in a damn airplane hanger and charge it overnight when he’s done with it. He probably saw tony pull out that new shyt and was like “da fukk?” :wtf:

And you right Tony got nano tech, Wakanda shyt and alien tech but he still got Rhodey limping around in a leg brace. He don’t give a shyt about that man :mjlol:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Rhodes is fine. Tony had that fool still wearing the IM2 war machine suit. He hasn’t had a decent upgrade in years :russ:

Wrong... he actually had an upgraded suit after he got out with ant-man...:ufdup:

avengers-endgame-war-machine-armor-closeup-2-1162970-1280x0.jpeg

DoB0WPXX0AAqBeK.jpg

It's the MK.4!!!:ufdup: put some respek on rhoady's name....

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
People clapped at the end in your session? We all clapped in mine, it was amazing :wow:
First time I clapped for a movie ever. My girl was cryin' her eyes out. shyt was pure piff. Marvel really did it. This might be our generation's Star Wars.

And to the incels that were crying over the girl power scene, that segment wasn't for you.

OHSNAP!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not a comic nerd, saw all Avengers/most Marvel movies of the past fifteen years, and this was the worst one. Zero original ideas, tons and tons (plus tons) of artificial ass crying around, waaaaaaay too long...y'all have some low ass standards

Civil War was 4/5, Infinity War still good (3/5), this was probably 2/5

Watch some good shows (Kingdom, Billions, Shameless, Community, Parks&Rec or old Simpsons/American Dad...) if you want entertainment, great ideas/plots/characters AND deep shyt and up your standards

fukking simpletons