AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Tony got the new Tom Ford......Rhodey got a JC Penny suit....

tenor.gif

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Despite all that she's still far weaker in the movies than she is in the comics.

In the comics she can warp reality and literally rewrote the entire universe in "House Of M".

That's why I'm :mjlol: at people talking about she shouldn't be able to fukk with Thanos.

Fred.
And she managed to be an important part of stopping the phoenix five in avengers vs x men. Seriously if she trained to be sorceress supreme she has greater potential than even doctor strange (and maybe clea)

• Dap
Reactions: hex

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
they not letting war machine get his proper shine on in the last action scene Rhodey should have nano tech transformed a Proton canon and blow one of those flying leviathan creature-ship's out of the sky
giphy.gif

I would have lept out my seat like a toddler if he hit us with "Proton Cannon"...

Instead we got him fallen down and can't get up..

shagnificent belafonte

I am he who lurks...
Daps
Reppin
Awesomeness
Hulk didnt get a rematch....captain marvel could a saved stark and peace the fukk out...

How the fukk was Thanos able to use nebulas pym particles to bring a whole battleship into the future....I thought that shyt was just enough for one person to make a round trip...that's what they said earlier....too much deus ex machina and time travel is the lazy story way to get yourself outta a blind....to introduce it this late in the game...:comeon:

Like I said, i shed tears and i cheered but in reality i will never watch this shyt again ...:yeshrug:

shagnificent belafonte

I am he who lurks...
Daps
Reppin
Awesomeness
The first 2 hrs was trash. The final big battle was trash. It was nice seeing everyone on the screen at once but I expected an epic fight. All we got was nikkaz playing hot potato with the infinity gauntlet.

fukking thank you!!!

This guy gets it.....twenty American dollars and 3 hours later....nah fam, that shyt wasn't enough...

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
Ultron, Iron Man, and Iron Man 3 are all on basic cable right now and The Dark World was on earlier. Endgame actually made me want to watch Ultron over the other three just so I could see how close Tony's dream was to the final scene.

I have to say, prior to "on your left" it was looking pretty similar except Widow was dead already obviously.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I saw it last night

I'm kinda

:dahell:.

So should I assume Loki was brought back from the dead for the Disney+ show ?

I didn't stay for the end credits

I thought it was good but.. Weird

Not my favorite Marvel movie

-Loki disappears from the past with the tessaract thereby eliminating the timeline where Thanos takes it from him in Infinity War because it changes Loki's location during that whole timeline

-I don't understand how Thor is able to take Mjolnir out of the past without drastically affecting the timeline when they returned

- I don't get how Cap doesn't return to the present using the time machine but instead lived his life with Peggy thereby nullify her children with the guy she did marry and eliminating timeline Cap came from

- if all Iron Man had to do was switch out the stones from the glove then why doesn't Strange just tell him to do that instead of them going through all this bullshyt

The movie was kind of a mess lacking alot of action

I'm assuming you mean telling him when they all fought on Titan.

One, they hadn't designed their own gauntlet to house the stones.

Going off what they establish about timelines:

All other divergent timelines Strange investigated ended with Thanos getting a final and definitive victory, so it HAD to end this way.

Basically, this timeline hinges on Tony deciding to continue pursuing the time travel theory after it's presented to him in a fashion that allows them to bring the stones to present day, instead of them just going back and killing Thanks as thet A: likely would've failed, and B: would've altered the timeline so he doesn't have a family. Tony almost entirely comes back because of his guilt over Peter dying, and wanting to keep the family he's grown with over the pat five years. If Thanos doesn't originally succeed, theoretically none of that happens, they attempt to develop the time travel theory without him, and fail.