AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

CookDat

Shaken, not stirred.
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I got some qualms bout this time travel shyt and how they just handwave a lot of shyt by saying "fukk it" but other than that I enjoyed this movie. Was worth the $30. Whole theater was lit for the final battle.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wonder if we'll get The Crew. They have Black Panther, War Machine, Black Cap, Monica Rambeau (technically), and Luke Cage (technically). :lupe:

If they're feeling real ambitious, they could throw in Storm and let her tie the X-Men in.

We ain't seeing Luke Cage in shyt for minute. Netflix contracts state the characters can't appear in non Netflix content for at least two years, and Luke Cage's rise to modern day prominence was pretty much all Bendis, and he's working for DC now, so.........

By the time they actually get their shyt together on Luke, we'll be talking about how they're going to replace Chadwick or something.
Fat Thor :dead:

I wish we got that hulk/thanos fade I was really looking forward to that

What happened with Loki after he got the tesseract? Feel like I missed something there

He's just.......out there, somewhere. It'll probably get explained in the Loki show they're developing. What I'm more interested in is the alternate reality I'm pretty sure they created by having Loki run off with the Tesseract. Unless he takes it back to the version of 2012 he stole it from, there's a whole splinter timeline where the Tesseract is either missing, or given to Thanos early. Either way, it would change at least the entire events of Infinity War.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just got back, loved it and was everything I wanted it be, the crowd reaction to Cap using The Hammer was fukking immense

That third act as a whole was one of the best cinematic experiences iv ever had

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm just glad dudes can stop spamming threads with Captain Marvel shyt.....for now :mjlol:

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
I hope the Russo's can lend some of their pay to a Community movie now :wow:

That final paintball gonna be :wow:

Troy byke :wow:

Pierce force ghost giving the same message he gave in his cameo after dying like the Help Me Obi-Wan scene in Last Jedi :wow:

Annie's boobs. All three of them. :wow:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I don't know about that.

She took out the whole avengers team basically by herself, while her brother and ultron were taking L's in Age of Ultron.
In Civil War she wasn't trying to hurt anybody but was basically the MVP taking people out left and right, Ironman, Widow, Panther
In Infinity War she came through and destroyed like 4 of those bigass ships plus a ton of soldiers too.

She's had her moments. The problem is she isn't the star of the show ever so she usually plays the background.

Despite all that she's still far weaker in the movies than she is in the comics.

In the comics she can warp reality and literally rewrote the entire universe in "House Of M".

That's why I'm :mjlol: at people talking about she shouldn't be able to fukk with Thanos.

Fred.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
We ain't seeing Luke Cage in shyt for minute. Netflix contracts state the characters can't appear in non Netflix content for at least two years, and Luke Cage's rise to modern day prominence was pretty much all Bendis, and he's working for DC now, so.........

By the time they actually get their shyt together on Luke, we'll be talking about how they're going to replace Chadwick or something.

He's just.......out there, somewhere. It'll probably get explained in the Loki show they're developing. What I'm more interested in is the alternate reality I'm pretty sure they created by having Loki run off with the Tesseract. Unless he takes it back to the version of 2012 he stole it from, there's a whole splinter timeline where the Tesseract is either missing, or given to Thanos early. Either way, it would change at least the entire events of Infinity War.
Not the same reality. The tesseract/stone didn't time travel, if it did we will know in future movies, maybe the next avengers, but I think they will just say fukk it cause Thanos is done.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
She’s not stronger than Thor or the hulk in any iteration. Foh

They odee on that girl power shyt. That shyt was stupid s fukk. I wanted to boo when they did that shyt.
wait til squirrel is introduced n beats thano, dr doom and galactus
825825.png

shes undefeated