AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Movie was cool.
I think there’s been better movies with comic characters but..
As a comic/action movie that last hour was amazing. Don’t see how that gets topped.

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
Just finished it pretty good. Didn't really like how they made Hulk look that weird mix of hulk and banner didn't work for me. I would rather of it been normal looking hulk that had banner's intelligence.

darryl

Superstar
Daps
i honestly don't give a shyt about them getting all the x-men. Just give me Rogue vs Carol Danvers. I want alot of the villians that Fox has to come to the MCU though. Give us some Shi'ar Empire/Gladiator fukkery. I find the x-men to be a little to anchored to the racism allegory side of things and they don't lend themselves to match the lighter tone of the MCU.
Y'all really starting to sound like some white folks man.. jesus

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Peter better not fukk up that suit...:ufdup:

Tony ain’t around to repair that shyt. It’s fukking nano tech so he gotta figure out how to get to Wakanda if that shyt starts acting up :deadmanny:

Rhodes is fine. Tony had that fool still wearing the IM2 war machine suit. He hasn’t had a decent upgrade in years :russ:

Last edited:

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Peter better not fukk up that suit...:ufdup:

Tony ain’t around to repair that shyt. It’s fukking nano tech so he gotta figure out how to get to Wakanda if that shyt starts acting up :deadmanny:

Rhodes is fine. Tony had that fool still wearing the IM2 war machine suit. He hasn’t had an decent upgrade in years :russ:

Still got him in the Medicaid B leg braces....they got spaceships and they can't hook up Rhody?

I can just wish Terrance Howard was still War Machine...
"Hey uh, lemme tell something Tony man, this robot leg shyt ain't workin out man"