AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

Conz

Superstar
Daps
No one talking about that kid that showed up at the funeral? Who is he? :ohhh:
Iron-man 3 kid. no one seems to know that was him. i only knew b/c i saw he was in the cast like a year ago. they did a bad job with him. could have easily shown the watch Tony left him or something. but like i said above, Ironman 3 has become a forgotton movie. they retconned it and people hated the twist

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
No iron man. No cap. No widow. Thor in space

:mjlol:Ant-man should be the new team leader

Black Panther
War Machine
Spiderman
Ant man and Wasp
Professor Hulk
Captain Marvel
Scarlet Witch
Rebooted Vision
Captain Falcon
Winter Soldier
OTHERS......:wow:

It's STILL a solid line up...:ld:

Last edited:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Black Panther
War Machine
Spiderman
Ant man and Wasp
Professor Hulk
Captain Marvel
Scarlet Witch
Rebooted Vision
Captain Falcon
Winter Soldier
OTHERS......:wow:

It's STILL a solid line up...:ld:

I wonder if we'll get The Crew. They have Black Panther, War Machine, Black Cap, Monica Rambeau (technically), and Luke Cage (technically). :lupe:

If they're feeling real ambitious, they could throw in Storm and let her tie the X-Men in.

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
I'm gonna be the only weird one here but when I saw Carol with the short pixie haircut I was like...:takedat::takedat::takedat: All she was missing was the hoop earrings and lip gloss to complete I fukk black men look...:bryan:

Fam ain't nothing wrong with Carol, cats just wanna hate on her, she cute to me. Was really feeling her in Kong Skull Island.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
i honestly don't give a shyt about them getting all the x-men. Just give me Rogue vs Carol Danvers. I want alot of the villians that Fox has to come to the MCU though. Give us some Shi'ar Empire/Gladiator fukkery. I find the x-men to be a little to anchored to the racism allegory side of things and they don't lend themselves to match the lighter tone of the MCU.