AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

Conz

Superstar
Daps
they didn't do Captain Marvel any favors personality wise. all the doofuses that hated her from her movie and hate Brie Larsen b/c she said a couple things aren't leaving this one thinking "man, they really improved her." and her "furface" line was terrible.

i like her though.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Just seen it :damnwownikka: best comic book movie ever! I almost cried when Cap said Avengers Assemble :jwow2:
@Bryan Danielson
26-evil-captain-america.w700.h700.jpg
Hail Marvel
PleasingDefiniteCrustacean-size_restricted.gif

:russbeard:

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
like someone mentioned above you agent coulson
died in the latest season
as for maria hill they literally showed her right before they showed fury :dahell:
I’ve only seen it once so far so I didn’t catch her for whatever reason and thanks for the heads up on Coulson

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
I only seen the memes for that, what story was that?
About two years ago in the comic book they had captain American storyline that he join hydra. He said the same code line to reveal his affiliation

The comic book story line went viral on the internet. Alot fans of the MCU was mad that cap was part of hydra

Great call back from winter soldier and great nod to the comics

Romell

Superstar
Daps
Only if you don't return the Stones back to the time they were taken. Then it splits off.

When Banner puts the stone back before the split, it becomes a straight line again.
I think she only used the stone as an example, but it goes for every change they made in the past like when Don cheadle brings up killing Thanos as a kid.

But like @CarltonJunior says it’s all about what they write or don’t write.

Interestingly enough, my bro brought up that this opens up Kang the Conqueror being a main villain going forward too.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Some of you clowns are really telling on yourselves getting pissed off at 30 seconds of girl power. Grow the fukk up.
It did feel forced though. That was a pretty wild battle. What were the odds all those women would team up like that randomly? They all just happened to be in the same spot so they could all strike a pose?

Didn't really bother me just felt forced in.