AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
She’s not stronger than Thor or the hulk in any iteration. Foh

They odee on that girl power shyt. That shyt was stupid as fukk. I wanted to boo when they did that shyt.

Breh.... I was trolling cuz that shyt is exhausting.

I literally don’t get the hate that a few of y’all have for Brie or CM. They ain’t do nothing to none of y’all:russ:

Everything about her is getting nitpicked to the extreme and it’s out of hand

“Bu Bu Bu Bu Bu Bu she’s unlikeable in real life...”

Ok and so is was Marlon Brando, Chevy Chase ( I just learned recently that Pryor didn’t like him), Harrison Ford, Christian Bale, Henry Cavill, Bruce Willis, and quite a few more people that’s too much to name.

As far as the character, she didn’t have a moment bigger than the main cast which haters feared for years now and her own movie was a solid start to her character.

I think everyone is wasting too much energy on being angry with her and need to just embrace that “power girl” shyt cuz that shyt is really gonna be OD’d when Birds of Prey drops.

That movie probably finna be CM and that 17 second ladies scene but TWO HOURS PLUS:mjlol:

Romell

Superstar
Daps
Guys... no one that was killed is a live in the main MCU timeline. They explained that with Banner and the ancient one. Changes in the past cause splits in the time stream spinning off alternate timelines/new realities.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Breh.... I was trolling cuz that shyt is exhausting.

I literally don’t get the hate that a few of y’all have for Brie or CM. They ain’t do nothing to none of y’all:russ:

Everything about her is getting nitpicked to the extreme and it’s out of hand

“Bu Bu Bu Bu Bu Bu she’s unlikeable in real life...”

Ok and so is was Marlon Brando, Chevy Chase ( I just learned recently that Pryor didn’t like him), Harrison Ford, Christian Bale, Henry Cavill, Bruce Willis, and quite a few more people that’s too much to name.

As far as the character, she didn’t have a moment bigger than the main cast which haters feared for years now and her own movie was a solid start to her character.

I think everyone is wasting too much energy on being angry with her and need to just embrace that “power girl” shyt cuz that shyt is really gonna be OD’d when Birds of Prey drops.

That movie probably finna be CM and that 17 second ladies scene but TWO HOURS PLUS:mjlol:
shyt I mean it ain't like cpt marvel is ghostbusters bad :mjlol:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Um BP has gotten nothing but praise since being introduced, in fact most complaints I've seen so far were about his lack of screen time in IW & EG.
whenever anyone praises Black Panther, they praise the movie as a whole and talk about every character EXCEPT T'Challa. And then they bytch about how shytty his cgi is in the suit.

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
Guys... no one that was killed is a live in the main MCU timeline. They explained that with Banner and the ancient one. Changes in the past cause splits in the time stream spinning off alternate timelines/new realities.

Only if you don't return the Stones back to the time they were taken. Then it splits off.

When Banner puts the stone back before the split, it becomes a straight line again.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County

This may not be valid because of the Cap time loop. People are saying old Cap was always there, but if that was true then the original Cap that set the time loop wouldn't have been able to begin it.

It's really just based on what the writers decide that they want to do and how much money is spent on actors.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
I think Strange is fine as is T'Challa but Carol is definitely a problem for MCU. She's just not likable at all - not sure how they're gonna fix it. She just comes across smug and flat as fukk.
i liked him and that movie a lot, but I seem to remember a lot of people thinking Strange was just a prick after his movie. they've done a nice job since.

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
sooooooo fukking lame. Especially when every woman in my theater is hooping and hollering and cheering when that shot came up. nikkas dont get that ITS NOT FOR YOU. Let these women eat, jeezus.
Anybody who reads comics has to have seen a scene similar to this at one point in time. Dunno why these nikkas out here getting pissy over it. There was an all-female squad that went after Red Hulk 4 or 5 years ago in the comics and nobody batted an eye.

I was in there flipping out because we finally got Rescue in that bytch. They had her and Tony out there tearing shyt up. Damn shame it took all movie to get to that point.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Anybody who reads comics has to have seen a scene similar to this at one point in time. Dunno why these nikkas out here getting pissy over it. There was an all-female squad that went after Red Hulk 4 or 5 years ago in the comics and nobody batted an eye.

I was in there flipping out because we finally got Rescue in that bytch. They had her and Tony out there tearing shyt up. Damn shame it took all movie to get to that point.
it's not like Pepper has never fought or worn a suit. she did both in Ironman 3. everyone just forgets that movie b/c they hated the Mandarin twist.

(it's better than Ironman 2)

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

Gamora is alive. Loki has an infinity stone ant teleported away. The version of both of those is a past version though. The versions we knew got killed off.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I think Strange is fine as is T'Challa but Carol is definitely a problem for MCU. She's just not likable at all - not sure how they're gonna fix it. She just comes across smug and flat as fukk.
I like her well enough. She just needs somebody to play off of. She comes across as an arrogant hotshot to me. There's room to grow the character.
She’s not stronger than Thor or the hulk in any iteration. Foh

They odee on that girl power shyt. That shyt was stupid as fukk. I wanted to boo when they did that shyt.
Captain Marvel is clearly on another level when compared to the others. Maybe Thor is closer to her level but Thor clearly got nerfed. Scarlet Witch might be up there too. CM is probably a better physical fighter than her though. SC and CM are like walking infinity stones.