AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
The only way this works is if both of them disappeared during Thanos finger snap.

However...Spiderman: Far From Home happens after Avengers: Endgame and all his classmates from Spiderman: Homecoming are in it. If they don't say they all got zapped then this is the biggest plot hole I've ever seen.

Yeah Charlie on Emergency Awesome bought this up. Had no real answer but that his class were all dusted.

Apparently it starts very soon after EndGame

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
We need a Larry Holmes Gardens thread for Thor :dead:

I think the very vocal pushback against brie lawson and captain marvel will eventually force them to sideline her somehow. It wouldnt be the first time we've seen it happen, the writers of the MCU are very in touch with their fans.

Not trynna make it bout money, but we have to be real.... the “vocal pushback” was ineffective. The movie crushes WW and grossed a Billion and counting.

If her movie made Shazaam numbers then yea.... I think they would change their plans.

So it’s too late for that

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Tony has one a few hours of oxygen left. How does captain marvel fly thousands of light years to earth before he passes out:jbhmm:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
So they really gonna have Carol super OP from now on? Like she has no weaknesses :hhh:

At least Superman has Kryptonite :francis: