Jesus, forgot all about it. I think Okoye bodied that fool

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
just got back...shyt was fukking awesome...but since I ain't even seen half of them films, I do got questions...

-ant man in that machine at the beginning, did Ant man & the Wasp end like that?
-who's Sam?
-when Hulk was talking to the chick who kept the time stone, she was alarmed Strange gave it up in infinity war so easily, what's the significance of that?
-Why couldn't vision come back after the hulk snap? I understood why BW couldn't, since it was the same shyt in IW w/ Thano's daughter...but why couldn't he?

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Facts

And it literally lasted not even two minutes if that :mjlol:

This forum is full of cornballs, man.

They're worse than these old racist Republican cacs.

You know I owe you a receipt :lolbron:

But I’m gonna save it for down the line.:mjlit:

But yes, that scene was like 17 seconds and not even worthy enough to trigger anyone as soo much shyt was going on

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
just got back...shyt was fukking awesome...but since I ain't even seen half of them films, I do got questions...

-ant man in that machine at the beginning, did Ant man & the Wasp end like that?
-who's Sam?
-when Hulk was talking to the chick who kept the time stone, she was alarmed Strange gave it up in infinity war so easily, what's the significance of that?
-Why couldn't vision come back after the hulk snap? I understood why BW couldn't, since it was the same shyt in IW w/ Thano's daughter...but why couldn't he?
Too much to see, go on YouTube and search “everything you need for endgame”. My brother did it before the movie, and he was able to follow along, but if you don’t know Sam, breh....

The Exchanges

All Star
Daps

-who's Sam?

-yeah, he got stuck

- falcon

-She stated Strange is the best Sorcerer period. So his actions have purpose.

-Vision is a robot and didn't die to the soul stone. I dont even think they could repair him due to how he went out and how he was created.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just watched and it was great. Good way to tie up everything. I wish we saw a new avenger line up but we can't have it all

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
We need a Larry Holmes Gardens thread for Thor :dead:

if people hate carol now just wait til civil war 2 :mjlol:

I think the very vocal pushback against brie lawson and captain marvel will eventually force them to sideline her somehow. It wouldnt be the first time we've seen it happen, the writers of the MCU are very in touch with their fans.

It’s hard to imagine a convincing new Logan :francis: but they gotta figure it out

It doesnt help that comics have basically molded wolverine to be based off hugh jackman's portrayal of the character.

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I'm glad this movie didnt punish me for not watching Captain Marvel.. I'm surprised they used Ant Man vs Wasp plot device to conclude this movie

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Anyone notice the 1st trailer. Widow had blonde hair when ant man showed up at the front door but she had red hair in that scene in the movie.

Not significant just interesting.

I noticed it too.

Also if you rewatch the scene where they went to the past in morag, you can tell they deleted a scene or skipped one, and jumped to the part where war machine and nebula are looking for the infinity stone.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I'm gonna be the only weird one here but when I saw Carol with the short pixie haircut I was like...:takedat::takedat::takedat: All she was missing was the hoop earrings and lip gloss to complete I fukk black men look...:bryan:

You saw how she gave Rhodey “that look”

She was “extra” warm with him

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Too much to see, go on YouTube and search “everything you need for endgame”. My brother did it before the movie, and he was able to follow along,

i'll check that out.

but if you don’t know Sam, breh....

:yeshrug: sorry, never read comics or followed the films. I'm a dumbass to the MCU/comics in general