AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
So is Thor a Guardian now??
Loki is dead dead but he's now doing whatever with the time stone?? That's not causing anything wrong with time?
Black widow is dead but has a movie coming out?? So it has to be a prequel... Who the fukk wants to see a prequel of someone that's dead?
Hawkeye Disney+ show will be about passing the mantle to Kate im assuming?
So is Banner and Hulk the only OG's left?
What happened to Past Gamora? Present Gamora is dead dead but did Past gamora get dusted with the rest of Thanos crew?

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
so how did she know where to find him? I didn't watch CM, was she on her way to find him at the end of the movie?

End of captain marvel she shows up to the Avengers HQ and meets Cap/Widow/Banner/Rhodie. It's assumed they just filled her in during that time and then she went to save Stark.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Marvel got that bag. $644m and the weekend ain't over yet
'Avengers: Endgame' has already broken the global box office record - CNN

Not trynna make it bout money, but we have to be real.... the “vocal pushback” was ineffective. The movie crushes WW and grossed a Billion and counting.

If her movie made Shazaam numbers then yea.... I think they would change their plans.

So it’s too late for that
You think CM seeing a billion without that End Game stimulus package? Being a part of the Marvel machine already guaranteed bread but I think it would've done Ant Man numbers or so if it were a stand alone flick.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Cap probably just hit Red Skull with the :umad:

"I'm just about to head to 1950 to live a long and fulfilling life. Have fun being stuck here guarding this stone you failed to get for the rest of eternity. :umad:"

Red Skull definitely hit him with the "I've seen the nudes. She's got titties, but no buns at all thoooooooough....:wtb:" as Steve teleported away

That's why Steve wouldn't tell Sam about her at the end. :ohhh:

Cap was sitting on the bench looking at the water thinking "I travelled back in time and all I got was those concave yeeks:mjcry:"

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
How is that even possible? :what:
When you have all 6 stones you're God and
images

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
So the flashback scenes, were they filmed all those years ago ? - wouldn't surprise as no doubt they had a road map in mind to reach EndGame.

That's pretty amazing when you think of it.
:obama:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
It wasn't me but I can explain it.

Everyone was snapped out of existence.

Time moved on, people moved forward then they were snapped back into existence. They didn't exist for 5 years. There is a gap for them the rest of their lives.

You're debating the wrong thing, breh. That's not what he said.

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
Is pepper Potts in iron Man armor a thing in the comics? If so what is she called?

That was the one thing that really caught my eye when the final battle went down.

Her shyt was better than war machines :yeshrug:

Yeah she has a suit, she is called Rescue in the comics

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
It's corny to me....the little ass female power scene ain't hurting nobody man.

It ain't no agenda

I hate these fake ass militants on here.

They don't do shyt in real life for the community they pretend to care about to so much online.
As soon as I saw that scene I knew the Coli Incel Task Force was ready to prepare for duty.

This forum is basically Reddit with a palette swap 90% of the time nowadays