AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tony has one a few hours of oxygen left. How does captain marvel fly thousands of light years to earth before he passes out:jbhmm:

Aside the fact Captain Marvel can travel light speed, it was presumed that the after credit scene in the Captain Marvel movie that after she returned asking where Nick Fury was at, they remaining of the Avengers explained what happened and she went to seek for Tony.

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they're gonna have to do a better job making Strange, Carol and T'Challa more charismatic and likable. which sounds like nitpicky bullshyt, but each of them need boosts if I'm gonna look at them as heir apparents to Cap, Tony and Thor, who had a long ass time to get to where they are. I think Thor sticks though. I also think they did a great job with Strange in Infinity War.
I think Strange is fine as is T'Challa but Carol is definitely a problem for MCU. She's just not likable at all - not sure how they're gonna fix it. She just comes across smug and flat as fukk.

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Strongest and fastest Avenger ever....:yeshrug:

Be mad about :troll:
tenor.gif

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So is Thor a Guardian now??
Loki is dead dead but he's now doing whatever with the time stone?? That's not causing anything wrong with time?
Black widow is dead but has a movie coming out?? So it has to be a prequel... Who the fukk wants to see a prequel of someone that's dead?
Hawkeye Disney+ show will be about passing the mantle to Kate im assuming?
So is Banner and Hulk the only OG's left?
What happened to Past Gamora? Present Gamora is dead dead but did Past gamora get dusted with the rest of Thanos crew?

Loki don't have the time stone. Loki has the Tesseract..... again. But Loki isn't dead dead because not only Loki dipped in 2012 with the Tesseract, the 2014 Thanos was killed therefore making everything that happened in Infinite War not happened. So Loki is out there.

And this also explains 2014 Gamora. She's still alive, but presumably which I believe is what they did was return her back to 2014, by present day, she's not going to be the same person because she wouldn't be in love with Quill. I predict the next Guardians movie is going to be searching for her.

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Cap probably just hit Red Skull with the :umad:

"I'm just about to head to 1950 to live a long and fulfilling life. Have fun being stuck here guarding this stone you failed to get for the rest of eternity. :umad:"
pretty sure Red Skull was fukking the dead bodies of Gommorah and Black Widow
he'll be ight

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Facts

And it literally lasted not even two minutes if that :mjlol:

This forum is full of cornballs, man.

They're worse than these old racist Republican cacs.
That scene made me :mjlol: but then again they have numerous shots similar to that throughout the franchise which I find equally corny:yeshrug:

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
"These stones can only be brandished by beings of extraordinary strength"

Does Hawkeye/Ronin have extraordinary strength
:mjgrin:

• Dap
Reactions: DLo