AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
That's true.....so did Tony restore everything back to normal with the snap?

His daughter shouldn't have existed then right?
all tony did with the snap was kill the villains. Thats it. Im guessing that you have to think about what you wanna do pre snap and then it'll happen. The gauntlet had nothing to do with time. Nothing changed as far as the present is concerned.
just got back...shyt was fukking awesome...but since I ain't even seen half of them films, I do got questions...

-ant man in that machine at the beginning, did Ant man & the Wasp end like that?
-who's Sam?
-when Hulk was talking to the chick who kept the time stone, she was alarmed Strange gave it up in infinity war so easily, what's the significance of that?
-Why couldn't vision come back after the hulk snap? I understood why BW couldn't, since it was the same shyt in IW w/ Thano's daughter...but why couldn't he?
-The post credit scene in antman & the wasp was scott being stuck in the quantum realm because ol girl and her mom and pops got snapped while he was in it, so there was no one to pull him out.
-idk what sam you're talking about. Unless you're talking about sam wilson who is black falcon
-Once hulk told her that he gave it up easily she automatically knew that it was for a good reason. She says "he's supposed to be the best of us all" so if thats the case his reasoning for giving up the stone must've been just
-Vision was killed pre snap. Anyone not dusted from the snap cant be brought back from the snap

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Tony.... This is the only way...

:blessed: does Dr. Strange have his own movie?! Tony made the sacrifice but Doc is the real hero here :wow:

Just got home from viewing 2.

When he held up that one finger, basically telling Tony - "Whatever you think it is you have to do, you're right and you have to do it NOW. :wow::wow::wow:"

Chills.

Capt supposed returned all the stones at it's own timelines.... but, he HAD to bump into Red Skull when he returned the soul stone.... right?

shyt would have been awkward as fukk :mjlol:

"Welcome, Steven, son of.:merchant:....A BYTCH :pacspit::damn::mindblown::scust:"

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
The final fight with Thanos should've been smaller scale and personal like Infinity War. With the stones being used. I still liked the Endgame battle tho.

I feel you but I also know if that was the case then you have that other side that’s now complaining “Thanos is nerfed if only a few guys fight him and beat him” which is why I HATE that nerfed argument.

When the hero is too strong, the villains are weak/nerfed, when the villain is too strong the hero is weak/nerfed.

But I think they gave you that “smaller scale and personal” battle with that Thanos vs IM, Cap, and Thor.

And we see how that went down, on that level there’s no way they would’ve beat them. He was on the verge of killing them solely by himself and he still had his vast army just sitting there chilling.

So both was needed

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
We need a Larry Holmes Gardens thread for Thor :dead:

I think the very vocal pushback against brie lawson and captain marvel will eventually force them to sideline her somehow. It wouldnt be the first time we've seen it happen, the writers of the MCU are very in touch with their fans.

It doesnt help that comics have basically molded wolverine to be based off hugh jackman's portrayal of the character.
I'd just steer into it at this point. its not like she's exactly beloved by all in the comic set up for civil war 2 either... the tone already matches

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm surprised Big ThorLebowski didn't have a Mjolnir replica bong smoking up some stashed away Asgardian kush with Korg and Mielk

giphy.gif

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
  1. Dr. Strange (orchestrating the whole plan with NO one realizing)
  2. Tony (figuring out time travel and sacrificing himself
  3. Captain Marvel (saving Tony)
  4. Ant Man (proving time travel was possible)
  5. The arrow guy/ol girl sacrificing themselves for the Soul stone

Top 5 heroes in the movie :wow:

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
It's corny to me....the little ass female power scene ain't hurting nobody man.

It ain't no agenda

I hate these fake ass militants on here.

They don't do shyt in real life for the community they pretend to care about to so much online.
People really vexed over a scene that was literally 50 seconds :Reallymate:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I love time travel when done right but for some reason to me it just feels cheap in this movie.

I understand that was the only way but I just feel like that such an easy plot device and I've seen it done so many times.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
i'm gonna be pissed if Guardians 3 is heavily about searching for Gamora. just let her go. are people really gonna cheer when they A. revive her, or B. find the old one and then watch Quill woo her? let some characters just go. she's been in 4 movies, that's plenty. Not even the 4th best Guardians character too.
Funny thing is Rocket didn't mention her when he told Thor he lost his whole family but said everyone else's name

I'm tryna remember what black panther said when he came through. Any of year remember?
Nothing. His only line was when he told Clint to toss him the glove
Would have been nice if they could have snuck in a scene in the 7 hours of these 2 movies to illustrate that. Maybe cut one of the multiple Hawkeye & Family on The Farm scenes.
Which one would you eliminate? We got the beginning when his family got dusted, when he went back in time travel trial run, and at the end when they're reunited.
I wish the set up wasn't the cliche of 2 sides charging at each other... Almost all of the Avengers movies use that kind of scene. And it was mostly showing the characters scrambling to bring the gauntlet to the van. Not enough flexing their powers imo.
It's almost as if they got that idea from a comic book or something...

That's true.....so did Tony restore everything back to normal with the snap?

His daughter shouldn't have existed then right?
No. Before Banner snapped Tony specifically told him to just bring people back and not erase the past 5 years so it's safe to assume he did the same when he dusted Thanos and his forces.