AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Some thoughts on the movie...

* The first act was a little slow, but it was interesting to see the team rebuild. Ant-man was highkey one of the MVP's of the movie and he absolutely killed the role. Paul Rudd knew exactly when to play things seriously and when to be funny. I liked his character a lot.

* I was shocked to see Thor so :flabbynsick: in this movie. Dude was pure Larry Holmes, but he had jokes :mjlol:
I kind of get why they nerfed him though, because prime Thor would have ended the movie an hour too early.

* Nebula was tight. Seeing how far she's come as a character from when we first met her had me feeling a certain type of way :obama:

* Everyone in the the theater went crazy when Cap got the Mjiolnir at the end :krs:
Probably one of the hypest moments I've ever had in the cinema.

* I was shocked that Black Widow died, especially after hearing so many rumors about a solo movie. That took guts to kill her off.

* Hawkeye's haircut in this movie was :mjlol: to me. I couldn't take him seriously half the time. I like Hawkeye though.

* That final battle was a thing of beauty. When the Scarlet Witch was giving Thanos that work :banderas:

* Tony Stark :mjcry: Truly the end of an era right there...

* I liked how Cap's character arc ended. He finally settled down and got to live his life in the end :salute:

* They didn't make Capain Marvel too much of a spotlight stealing squad, which I found surprising. When she went toe to toe with Thanos :whoo:

Some of my nitpicks...

* I wish Adam Warlock could have been there. I get that they couldn't use Doom or Silver Surfer because of rights issues, but Warlock was a major player in the OG Infinity Gauntlet saga in the comics. Dr. Strange was also a little underused. That's my G right there :wow:

* Why is Peter Parker still in high school after things get restored? I thought five years had passed.

* (This one is pure nitpicking territory) I thought it would have made more sense for Rhodey to take over as Iron Man (like he did in the OG comics), and for Bucky to become the new Captain America (since that would have been a more fitting end to his redemption arc). I gotta respect Anthony Mackie for his comeup though.

* The girl power scene was super cheesy to me, to be honest :manny:

Overall, it was a dope movie, and I really enjoyed it a lot. I'm just wondering where the MCU will go from here. Feige said no X-men for the next 5 years, but I don't think Brie Larson has that Chris Evans/RDJ-level charisma to carry the company for that long, to be honest. I like the F4, but they'd probably be better off as a Disney+ series or as supporting characters exclusively (like Hulk) since their film presence is pretty radioactive at this point.
That's true.....so did Tony restore everything back to normal with the snap?

His daughter shouldn't have existed then right?

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
sooooooo fukking lame. Especially when every woman in my theater is hooping and hollering and cheering when that shot came up. nikkas dont get that ITS NOT FOR YOU. Let these women eat, jeezus.
I hate going back and forth in this thread because it should be a celebration, but some folks was even complaining about BP and 1 random part in the film where the one Russo brother was talking about going on a date with another dude. These things are NOT shoehorned in, if anything, comic movies went out of there way not to represent the reality of diversity in the world because the movies were catered to neckbearded, incel, fukk boys. People like me, who enjoy these movies because I loved the comics, I NEVER thought I could sit down with my wife or daughter and have either of them interested in the movie, now my daughter is excited about seeing it, and my wife will actually sit down with her crippled ass in the theatre to watch it if I wanted and not be completely bored. It’s not selling out or pandering, it’s reaching out, and righting a wrong, while expanding the audience and letting everybody in the tent.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's corny to me....the little ass female power scene ain't hurting nobody man.

It ain't no agenda

I hate these fake ass militants on here.

They don't do shyt in real life for the community they pretend to care about to
so much online.

That scene was cheesy IMO, but it wasn't the end of the world. The ladies gotta eat too :eat:

That's true.....so did Tony restore everything back to normal with the snap?

His daughter shouldn't have existed then right?

Not sure how that worked. I think reality was restored, but just a little bit different. They're still in the future, but everyone who disappeared in the snap came back. Somebody educate me if I'm wrong though :jbhmm:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I wish the set up wasn't the cliche of 2 sides charging at each other... Almost all of the Avengers movies use that kind of scene. And it was mostly showing the characters scrambling to bring the gauntlet to the van. Not enough flexing their powers imo.

I feel you, but I guess... like what really is an alternative to present “big war battles” scenes? The JRPG style “Turn based” fighting system where one guy attacks at a time?

I’m not really sure there’s really too many other ways to do that, watch tomorrow GOT gonna do that same shyt and everyone’s gonna be :ooh::krs::ohlawd:

As far as guys flexing their powers, that was done in CW and some didn’t appreciate that, wanted to nitpick other things.

And I understand maybe you personally didn’t want or care for the scrambling to get the gauntlet to the van. But that’s what that war was about so it to me was dope to see play out:ehh:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
It's corny to me....the little ass female power scene ain't hurting nobody man.

It ain't no agenda

I hate these fake ass militants on here.

They don't do shyt in real life for the community they pretend to care about to so much online.
look at the initial quote lol yal getting mad at nothing even harped on here. it ain't that serious.
Anyone notice the 1st trailer. Widow had blonde hair when ant man showed up at the front door but she had red hair in that scene in the movie.

Not significant just interesting.
they been killin the bait and switch with the trailer stuff. there's a number of shots for IW/Endgame that either aren't in the movie or are significantly altered

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
You gonna miss our on some pretty incredible villains. Galuctus, Dr. Doom, Adam Warlock (kind of a swing bad), Kingpin, Dormammu, so fukking many to list.

Na.... this was the Endgame for them and we gotta let them part ways mutually. We know what’s great to come but anyone not interested no longer needs be a part of what’s next if not interested :yeshrug:

Everything resets and changes after this movie

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hmmm...I’m lost, I missed something. What dude from get out?
W'kabi
img