AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The only way this works is if both of them disappeared during Thanos finger snap.

However...Spiderman: Far From Home happens after Avengers: Endgame and all his classmates from Spiderman: Homecoming are in it. If they don't say they all got zapped then this is the biggest plot hole I've ever seen.

Possible some of the students at the school survived but the characters we knew got dusted. Don't see how it's any more or less coincidental than none of the original Avengers getting dusted

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
- outside of black panther. I hope phase 4 of the movies are all basically crossover movies
- i didnt see the capt marvel movie, and from what i saw in this movie, she dont need a sequel:heh:
- i think dr strange would work having someone like antman or someone like that whos:dwillhuh: the whole movie and dr strange is :snoop: thruout :lolbron:
- i dont know what they’re gonna do with the hulk now. Bruce banner/hulk are kinda comic relief now

I think they are going to more or less retire the OG avengers. Just have them make small appearances here and there mostly.

I think they'll kick off the new avengers with spiderman and wolverine as the headliners

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Anyone know where agent Coulson was during the funeral? And was Maria Hill there?
like someone mentioned above you agent coulson
died in the latest season
as for maria hill they literally showed her right before they showed fury :dahell:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I think they are going to more or less retire the OG avengers. Just have them make small appearances here and there mostly.

I think they'll kick off the new avengers with spiderman and wolverine as the headliners
if people hate carol now just wait til civil war 2 :mjlol:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
sooooooo fukking lame. Especially when every woman in my theater is hooping and hollering and cheering when that shot came up. nikkas dont get that ITS NOT FOR YOU. Let these women eat, jeezus.
Facts

And it literally lasted not even two minutes if that :mjlol:

This forum is full of cornballs, man.

They're worse than these old racist Republican cacs.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some thoughts on the movie...

* The first act was a little slow, but it was interesting to see the team rebuild. Ant-man was highkey one of the MVP's of the movie and he absolutely killed the role. Paul Rudd knew exactly when to play things seriously and when to be funny. I liked his character a lot.

* I was shocked to see Thor so :flabbynsick: in this movie. Dude was pure Larry Holmes, but he had jokes :mjlol:
I kind of get why they nerfed him though, because prime Thor would have ended the movie an hour too early.

* Nebula was tight. Seeing how far she's come as a character from when we first met her had me feeling a certain type of way :obama:

* Everyone in the the theater went crazy when Cap got the Mjiolnir at the end :krs:
Probably one of the hypest moments I've ever had in the cinema.

* I was shocked that Black Widow died, especially after hearing so many rumors about a solo movie. That took guts to kill her off.

* Hawkeye's haircut in this movie was :mjlol: to me. I couldn't take him seriously half the time. I like Hawkeye though.

* That final battle was a thing of beauty. When the Scarlet Witch was giving Thanos that work :banderas:

* Tony Stark :mjcry: Truly the end of an era right there...

* I liked how Cap's character arc ended. He finally settled down and got to live his life in the end :salute:

* They didn't make Capain Marvel too much of a spotlight stealing squad, which I found surprising. When she went toe to toe with Thanos :whoo:

Some of my nitpicks...

* I wish Adam Warlock could have been there. I get that they couldn't use Doom or Silver Surfer because of rights issues, but Warlock was a major player in the OG Infinity Gauntlet saga in the comics. Dr. Strange was also a little underused. That's my G right there :wow:

* Why is Peter Parker still in high school after things get restored? I thought five years had passed.

* (This one is pure nitpicking territory) I thought it would have made more sense for Rhodey to take over as Iron Man (like he did in the OG comics), and for Bucky to become the new Captain America (since that would have been a more fitting end to his redemption arc). I gotta respect Anthony Mackie for his comeup though.

* The girl power scene was super cheesy to me, to be honest :manny: Wasn't the end of the world though.

Overall, it was a dope movie, and I really enjoyed it a lot. I'm just wondering where the MCU will go from here. Feige said no X-men for the next 5 years, but I don't think Brie Larson has that Chris Evans/RDJ-level charisma to carry the company for that long, to be honest. I like the F4, but they'd probably be better off as a Disney+ series or as supporting characters exclusively (like Hulk) since their film presence is pretty radioactive at this point.