AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I know a lot of folks who been on the fence of MCU movies or claim they don’t like them, maybe claim they only wanted to see Endgame and they done, some claiming they didn’t like this.

Alls I can say is “PEACE NICCAS”

These past 11 years wasn’t for them and I look forward on this next phase with the folks that enjoyed the ride

ig88

Bounty Hunter
Daps
Reppin
Intergalactic
Wait wait... how the fukk did cAp return the soul stone anyway lmao

Did he and redskull have a cordial conversation and just hand it back.... lmao. Didnt even think of that.

And why does the soul stone keep reverting back to vormir or whatever? One sacrafice and anyone can use it from there? Yet we know others have gotten it from the blood on the floor. So someones brought it back before? One sacrafice and its free forever?

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I know a lot of folks who been on the fence of MCU movies or claim they don’t like them, maybe claim they only wanted to see Endgame and they done, some claiming they didn’t like this.

Alls I can say is “PEACE NICCAS”

These past 11 years wasn’t for them and I look forward on this next phase with the folks that enjoyed the ride

You know as soon as the next few phases get big in pop culture they’ll hop right back on. Same as when folks started watching at Avengers/Civil War, or even IW

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

Did he and redskull have a cordial conversation and just hand it back.... lmao. Didnt even think of that.

And why does the soul stone keep reverting back to vormir or whatever? One sacrafice and anyone can use it from there? Yet we know others have gotten it from the blood on the floor. So someones brought it back before? One sacrafice and its free forever?

There's a theory that the soul stone itself is semi sentient and vormir is kinda it's home in some aspects... :patrice: I know it's in the comics somewhere... Even the mind stone is semi sentient remember how it was reacting in vision's head??

Last edited:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Hey how come 5 years into the future Peter Parker and his friend ain't fukking graduate school?
Cause those mofos are dweebs :mjlol:
The only way this works is if both of them disappeared during Thanos finger snap.

However...Spiderman: Far From Home happens after Avengers: Endgame and all his classmates from Spiderman: Homecoming are in it. If they don't say they all got zapped then this is the biggest plot hole I've ever seen.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Let’s just as of NOW....
That the last of Red Skull we’ll ever see or hear from “”uh-GAIN”:demonic:

Whatever it takes:banderas:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Same way he returned the space stone without the tesseract, and converted the reality stone back into the aether and injected it into Jane without her noticing......MAGIC

Stoop Kid

I think i can
Daps
Reppin
ps 118
How would you have changed the fight or what differently would you have wanted?:jbhmm:

I wish the set up wasn't the cliche of 2 sides charging at each other... Almost all of the Avengers movies use that kind of scene. And it was mostly showing the characters scrambling to bring the gauntlet to the van. Not enough flexing their powers imo.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Just rewatched and yep, great, great movie. I'd put it above IW. Great end for Tony/Steve, Fat Thor was great, they did a good job with Black Widow/Hawkeye, liked Nebula as well, etc.

My only real issue is that they could have used Hulk a little better, and I wouldn't have minded Captain Marvel being a little more involved. The fukk does she have to do that's more important than beating Thanos. :dahell:

Yall dudes whining about the shot with the ladies in it are lame. That alt-right rhetoric got a lot of dudes on some bullshyt. :scust:
sooooooo fukking lame. Especially when every woman in my theater is hooping and hollering and cheering when that shot came up. nikkas dont get that ITS NOT FOR YOU. Let these women eat, jeezus.

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
H
:dead: nikka didnt even know who she was
He hit her with the
ZdOKSpF.png

JA_Carter

Superstar
Daps
2nd time watching the film and it feels even more. Too soon to say if it’s the GOAT Marvel film but the final act was as good as any final act I’ve ever witnessed. The call backs, action, Easter eggs, emotional moments had me like :ohlawd: