AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Brehs.....

09jz3n9.gif

I don't think what I watched will ever sink in...
Went to bed with it on my mind and woke up with it on my mind.

Shout out to that Rat...............you the real MVP of this movie.

Oh shyt I can’t wait to listen to today’s podcast on Monday :mjlol: this nikka gonna lose it

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Awesome movie.

One of my favouriite parts was seeing the ancient one destroying aliens in the cut during the attack of new york. It was good to see her again in action :wow:

There's so much more to talk about but that was a highlight for me :wow:
raises the question - she was protecting the Sanctum like Wong in IF, so did Thanos/Loki know the time stone was there? did they retcon that, or was she just zapping fly-bys?

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
raises the question - she was protecting the Sanctum like Wong in IF, so did Thanos/Loki know the time stone was there? did they retcon that, or was she just zapping fly-bys?
From the looks of it she wasn't doing anything other than dropping aliens flying by the mansion. Even if he did know I doubt was ready to fukk with her, just like he wouldn't have been able to invade Asgard to take the space stone when it got taken by Thor because Odin was still alive protecting it lol

ig88

Bounty Hunter
Daps
Reppin
Intergalactic
Lets say cap was.. 25 when he was iced

He came back in 2011/12

In 2014 thanos said nebula was 9 years from future

So cap is like 35/36 ish at the end. Goes back to atleast 1950/possibly 45 for his date (by cars looks)

And lived 45-2023 to sit there

So cap is pushing 114 in that scene which makes sense why he so old even with serum. Wish old cap will show up for a beer sometime lol.

But for everyone saying past cant be changed, not only did he do it (where was old cap at peggys bedside at her death? Why doesnt sharon recognize her uncle? Etc) but he WOULDNT have if it meant everything is ruined. Cap aint that guy. Its almost as if their destinys were determined all along despite the time travel.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
From the looks of it she wasn't doing anything other than dropping aliens flying by the mansion. Even if he did know I doubt was ready to fukk with her, just like he wouldn't have been able to invade Asgard to take the space stone when it got taken by Thor because Odin was still alive protecting it lol
makes sense i guess.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
anyone questioning the way Cap looked as an old man... you really think they wouldn't be on top of that? while you can question time travel all you want (that goes for everything ever made in that genre) give them the benefit of the doubt that they got the aging right.

... although Cassie looked old AF

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No one said it was PERFECT... All I said it was, was a time loop period...:what: I don't see how people are confused at the simplest concept of the time travel theory they had pertaining to cap going from cap being young to showing up aged and old... it's simple... I also hated when people got confused by the first matrix!!!?? :dahell: HOW SWAY???:mindblown:
People aren’t confused about it , it just was executed poorly

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
How'd they kill him off?

Loki killed him?

It's a long story but I'll try and keep it short lol

After Loki killed him in the first avengers Nick Fury used alien blood to heal his wounds and bring him back to life. In season 4 of the show Ghostrider is introduced and Coulson borrowed his power to defeat the arc villain, however ghostrider said that if he were to absorb his power he would have to burn the healed cells that were keeping Coulson alive. So at the end of season 5 he only had so much time to live and retired on a beach where he would later on die in peace.

Stoop Kid

I think i can
Daps
Reppin
ps 118
I give it a 7.8 outta 10... WAY too much talking. And the one major fight was recycled from the last film.