AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Maybe both Ned and Peter got snapped. For those who got snapped, they didn't experience 5 years. Their death and resurrection was instantaneous.
Would have been nice if they could have snuck in a scene in the 7 hours of these 2 movies to illustrate that. Maybe cut one of the multiple Hawkeye & Family on The Farm scenes.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
breh it isn’t some perfect time travel stop it

No one said it was PERFECT... All I said it was, was a time loop period...:what: I don't see how people are confused at the simplest concept of the time travel theory they had pertaining to cap going from cap being young to showing up aged and old... it's simple... I also hated when people got confused by the first matrix!!!?? :dahell: HOW SWAY???:mindblown:

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
Personally I got

Avengers
Infinity War
Endgame
Civil War even tho it's technically a Cap movie
Age of Ultron

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
No people love black widow, wonder women

They don't like brie Larson=captain marvel cause she comes across as a MAJOR A-HOLE, just watch this clip:hhh:

Then watch chris and black widow

I was told in the other thread "Who cares?" when I was griping about Brie. SHE is going to be the face of The Avengers over the next 10 years and she is insufferable. That's why!

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
fans: any closure on quicksilver or any mention of him when hawkeye and scarlet witch meet?
Marvel: who?
full

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No one said it was PERFECT... All I said it was, was a time loop period...:what: I don't see how people are confused at the simplest concept of the time travel theory they had pertaining to cap going from cap being young to showing up aged and old... it's simple... I also hated when people got confused by the first matrix!!!?? :dahell: HOW SWAY???:mindblown:
I get why it’s messing with people though. It’s all fukked up to be honest. Having two and possibly 3 caps at one point in time is ridiculous

No way that doesn’t completely mess with continuity

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I get why it’s messing with people though. It’s all fukked up to be honest. Having two and possibly 3 caps at one point in time is ridiculous

Yeah but the timeline corrected itself... :ld: it all depends on your perspective... when steve zapped avengers 1 steve he probably just was like what happened and blanked the whole thing out and thought it was loki the entire time no realizing he was fighting himself...:mjlol:

Old Steve was probably on the sidelines OLD already laying in the cut...:manny: